• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

wut didnt u like about kh2

Too short and too easy.:(
  2. S

Who hates the KH2 Commercial?

The commercial is nothing but some random clips all thrown together.:mad:
  3. S

kh2 coustumes...

this is weird and something you don't see every day.where do you think they got something like that?
  4. S

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

your technique kicks @$$!
  5. S

Roxas vs Axel

when will people stop posting this!!axel vs riku....kairi vs namine....kairi vs sora.....blah,blahh,BLAH!!its pointless and has been used hundreds of times!!
  6. S

80+ Hours???

the only way u can breeze through kh is if you skip every side quest,colliseum match,optional bosses (ex.kurt zisa) and if u dont take the time to level up or synthesise items.
  7. S

Sora, Donald and Goofy

i've never seen this so its not old to me.thanx kago!!
  8. S

the meaning behind the costmes *possible spoiler/thery*

hmmmm,yeah.....what did you just say??
  9. S

Ripped Kh2 music (Click here!)

thanx!:)
  10. S

Are there more than two FMVs?

:mad: i hate that there's only two FMVs!! one at the begining and at the end.That really sux!
  11. S

Your Favorite Order Member

i dont really have a favorite order member....probally cauz theyre dying out!!but the one i hate the most is axel!!
  12. S

has anyone else noticed this..

yes,this has been brought up and many times too.
  13. S

KH3 items on yahoo?!!

http://shopping.yahoo.com/search/;_ylc=X3oDMTFmcGlkZ2I3BF9TAzk2MDc5MjYwBGsDa2luZ2RvbSBoZWFydHMgMwRzZWMDa2IEc2xrA3RpdGxl?view=g&p=kingdom%20hearts%203 i found this on yahoo.they claim to have items for kh3....weird huh?
  14. S

Sora's masculinity

that's quite right too!!
  15. S

Question

maybe they'll be in flashbacks or something?
  16. S

openning vidieo to kh2

where can you find and download this opening video? ive searched but i could never find it!
  17. S

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

yeah!!ive gotten most of the game spoiled from those filthy b****es!!it gets me sooo PO'd!
  18. S

what would u say...

i have got no idea what i would say!! id be all shy and stuff....i hate that about me.
  19. S

Is It Necessary to Preorder the Game?

i've preordered it. trust me, when the game comes out i advise you not to buy it at the store unless you're going to set a tent up at the entrance.
  20. S

The Cast of KH2

lol!theyre using the yuna from ffx-2.
Back