• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Oficalail Kingdom Hearts 2 site

ive watched it 3 times too lol,but i only watched it all the way through the first time,the second timei watched it all the way through,and the third i just waited so i could see kairi again >.<
  2. F

Tron world, all but confirmed?

ive never heard of tron but it sounds horrible ;_;
  3. F

Woah! That's the new Gummi ship?!?

oh crap,boss fights on the gummi..i'm doomed.
  4. F

BHK and Namine

maybe..i think kh2 is gonna be really confusing if its that though,good theory :)
  5. F

Cure Me!

first time i saw the ending i cried to..don't worry,after you see it for the 100th time u stop ;_;
  6. F

Official Site?!?!?!?

they are giving so much information,its gotta come out soon..
  7. F

Kairi's Face!

the gummi ship definitely looks like its actually funt his time.thanks for the answers guys =),but i still want CoM just to understand who axel,namine,all those ppl are
  8. F

Kairi's Face!

oooh..man thats it im somehow getting the money for CoM and beating it before kh2 comes out,does it take a while to beat?
  9. F

Kairi's Face!

thanks ,i thought so-man she got really pretty o.o.now to figure out who the blonde girl is,thats talking to bhk in the beginning
  10. F

Kairi's Face!

now i'm really excited..squarenix i beg of you to bring this out now
  11. F

Kairi's Face!

is the chick next to her kairi?
  12. F

Kairi's Face!

come on almost done..dude,can seomeon tell me if the girl next to selphie is kairi?also the gummi ship looks weird
  13. F

Kairi's Face!

Omg Im Dieing Thank You So Much Dude I Love You I Love You I Love You.ahhhhhhhhhh
  14. F

I just dicovered something ! OMG

wow man thats really neat ill give it a try ^_^
  15. F

The Princesses of Heart

its their heart,why ariels heart wasn't like the others who knows.ive wondered th same thing
  16. F

Can someone please tell me how to beat Ansem?

yeah dude what level are you,and is it at the end of the world or what?give the details and we'll help you,oh and ignore the flamers.
  17. F

Very Sorry if this is off topic...

happy birthday ^_^and the only place i can suggest is ebay,>.< sorry
  18. F

Where is this place?

its either the end of the world(but its highly doubtful,just why would they show pics of the end of the world when the games not even out yet?)or a sealing like non-existant said
  19. F

the unkowns and their elements

grass isn't an element o.o
  20. F

Translations for brand spankin' new images (which are on gamespot) are needed!!!

again,great job-im glad the hercules pic was fixed :)
Back