• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The "New Rumor" More likley for kh2:fm

jeez...why cant they just release the friggin game in the U.S.? it cant possibly hurt them, only help them
  2. S

Kingdom Form?

FLAME!FLAME!FLAME!FLAME!FLAME! bad idea. be glad i didnt put in more FLAME!'s. lol
  3. S

Drive form possiblities

no, he didnt make it. and it could be from the game, tho i doubt it.
  4. S

how long did it take for u to beat kingdom hearts 2

about 3 days, but then again, i didnt watch all the cutscenes.
  5. S

Ansem II

are you that bad at fighting with riku? i beat ansem at lvl 50. all you gotta do is hav about 40+ dark points and play your cards smart, switch between regular attacks and sleights, and DODGE DODGE DODGE!! oh, and sav ur mickeys for when your health is out of the blue. as for your HP at 200, wow...
  6. S

No more ***SPOILER*** forum?

do you think that now that they released KHII in the UK and australia they'll get rid of the stupid spoiler forum so we an say whatever we want now? i really hope they do. how bout u guys?
  7. S

My thoughts on the COM Demo

riku doesnt hav a nobody. duh.
  8. S

New additions to FM and COM?

GOD why cant u people just leav it?!?!?! ZEXION IS DEAD!!!! why is it so hard to believe?!?!?! they blacked out for SUSPENSE!!! end of story!
  9. S

How Much Would You Pay?

Re: How much more? i'd say it'll cost around $70-$90, since it supposedly (unconfirmed) comes with Re:CoM in a 2-disc set.
  10. S

zexion didnt look badass at all, he looked kinda feminine cuz he had long hair and was of small build, plus they probbaly didnt show his deatth becuz Riku Replika "absorbed" his str, and they just couldnt think of a way to show that, so they chose a more suspenseful ending for him...
  11. S

is it really that bad if they hav different eams working on it?
  12. S

RE COM additions

yea that'd be awesome!!! i hope his weapon is a good one tho
  13. S

Some info on Re: Chain of Memories TGS trailer.

xaldin, can you please tell us if theyre voices are high or low, or maybe some other description that's more detailed? i know you described lexaeus and zexion pretty well, marluxia too, but using terms like slut, old man, and "char from Gundam" arent all that helpful, especially char since i...
  14. S

My thoughts on the COM Demo

xaldin, 1)what was the mapping like? was it like the original CoM and had small, simple rooms or was it an actual kool map? 2)and im not sure if you answered this, but how did you get into the battle? was it just like any KH game, or was it like CoM's-small arena style?
  15. S

Making of CoM 3D

are you thinking that i am saying that its a prequel to CoM? cuz im not. im saying that they couldve made this version first, but decided to make a GBA version instead and they later decided to release a PS2 version. im not saying its a prequel, so there's no point for your "Pre: CoM"
  16. S

Making of CoM 3D

why? the graphics dont look all that much improved in the screenshots they showed, and they gameplay looks like KH1 sora. if they made this game after the original CoM, dont you think they would've improved the graphics more? if they made it before the the first CoM, it would make sense that the...
  17. S

Making of CoM 3D

i think they made this game before CoM then decided it would be better to release it after they made the GBA game. but they could've very well made it after KH2, which also seems likely. what do u think?
  18. S

Post your favorite LIMIT, Form,!!

1 eternal session 2 tron's 3 simba's 4 genie's limits 5 aladdin's
  19. S

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

my guide has like 12 pages falling out, and that was when i was taking good care of it! yea those things are cheap.
  20. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 European Release Date Discussion

whoa u guys still havent gotten it?!?! why would they postpone it so long! poor euros/aussies. atleast its gonna come out tho.
Back