• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shinjuku

No QTE for Kingdom Hearts 3

Haven't been on this site for probably almost 2 years now, but here is the article from Playstation Universe(member of) Kingdom Hearts 3 won't have any QTEs I guess you can say it's confirmed possibly, but if necessary treat as a rumor if need be.
  2. Shinjuku

Help/Support ► i give up on dating FOREVER

How is that? Funny enough I didn't realize you're from my state until I just looked at the location LOL! Honestly now that I know that I'm just going to say MAN UP! Cause it's too many good looking girls around this great state to even be like "I'm taking myself out the game" unless you go to...
  3. Shinjuku

Help/Support ► i give up on dating FOREVER

Let the man go to college that's when the fun really begins I just left college, and trust me the difference between High School and College is complete 180. People change like the years and seasons, and heck I didn't find out what it means to have Best Friends until I got into college. When...
  4. Shinjuku

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Just to be able to play these games that's it, and no more excuses for anything not related to a KH3 just sayin.
  5. Shinjuku

Chances of a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix demo hitting the PSN?

That may be true, but I just don't see the sense in doing it if they already know people will be lined up to buy it maybe in Japan they might everywhere else I just can't see that.
  6. Shinjuku

Chances of a Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix demo hitting the PSN?

I really doubt there will be a demo of a game from 10 years ago changes or not. If I'm not mistaken no other collection hasn't had a demo at all, or I must have never checked.
  7. Shinjuku

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re:MIX Gameplay Changes!

I'm cool with changes, but I don't know I guess sometimes I don't like things changed, but I'll still be buying it regardless. As I no longer can play PS2 anymore.
  8. Shinjuku

Game of the Decade

Okay I didn't know this until today didn't really care either, but VGA celebrated their 10th year anniversary and they had Game of the Decade as the winner. VGA 2012: Game of the Decade announced -- PlayStation Universe here is the article from PSU.com My question right now for you guys what...
  9. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Well for one it's because we're waiting for what now 7 years+ I mean games have come out for the series and what not, but for some folks going by the food example of Reagan Rayden going to a restaurant and you had your food order like an hour ago after finishing your appetizer where the fuck is...
  10. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

The first bold I agree with second one not so much. I will admit I haven't played FM1 or FM2, but I don't know judging from the info about both games if I'd go so far to say FM1 is superior to FM2.
  11. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

PS3 games sure as for HD collections I don't think so. Actually thinking back to when I use to play on SDTV some games didn't look to bad on mine yes there was an upgrade, but with some games the only thing I had a problem with was reading text.
  12. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

I don't think there has been and HD collection/HD game that really has been as it said. Only game that got a great HD treatment was Wipeout HD/Fury.
  13. Shinjuku

BBS would've been better....

The thread isn't about how much in love with BBS you are it's about certain things the OP would change to possibly make it better.
  14. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

When they say 358/2 Days was only cutscene or only in a movie form I was happy. I don't want to play that game if I don't have too lol.
  15. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

True, but in what I was trying to say criticism can be good or bad thing like the camera angles or camera control in KH1 was a good thing it lead to us having to use RAS(Right Analog Stick) which was better. Not only that if something is just bad that there is no changing it it's just bad...
  16. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Rather be friends with people that have played, but can point out the flaws cause one thing most people tend to forget no game will ever be perfect.
  17. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

Then this is where I would need to have played KH3D, but as of right now I have no intentions of doing so(money reasons/time/college student/etc etc.). Although people will complain/criticize a game even if good it will be a lot less of it. Plus those criticisms are more so good criticisms. One...
  18. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

It's okay to add new elements got to be done right, and if they were done right I don't think most folks would be complaining about the series like they have been. As for the last bit passing an exam they could have done better than that. In fact they already did Sora proved himself twice...
  19. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

We didn't even find that out till the end of the game around Hollow Bastion. The concept of there being dark-wielders was okay for me, but honestly this is starting to get like digimon(long ago not recent) where at the end of season 2 everyone had a digimon actually glad they ended that arc like...
  20. Shinjuku

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

See I think you give the KH series a little too much credit cause you're making it sound as if the game is truly deep. At one point I might have agreed, but after awhile like Lupa911 said on another page it got extremely convoluted. Like for a long time after Sora got the Keyblade at the...
Back