• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH:CoM save need...

I just finish the game with Sora...But, i save tha game from the file menu of the emulator and as a result i can't play as Riku...can anyone upload his save file to start with riku this time?
  2. K

An idea for KH...

It will be great if Disney makes a movie related with Kingdom Hearts, it will be a great movie...I saw something in a site that Disney has in mind about a movie about this game...But i cant say if this site has right...So i came here to talk about it...:D
  3. K

I cant beat Riku!!

When Sora realises that Namine isnt the girl of his promise (or something like this) Riku cames in and a battle starts...I just cant beat him...he is fast and strong. Any ideas?? PS: i just notice that there is a "Help" section...sorry for postin my thread at the wrong place:D
  4. K

Just a Question :D

Well, i finished the game 4 days ago i think... And i saw that King Mickey has a Keyblade too!!! That means Mickey is Keyblade Master,right? And What happens to Riku and Mickey? And because im really confused...What is Kingdom Hearts afterall? a "dark" place or a "light" PS:For the second...
  5. K

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!

Hi!! I'm new in this forum. I just finished the game, it was a gift and i have it for 1 year i think...i said:"A disney game,pff " but i start the game few weeks ago and i saw that it was a very good game after all. And here i am in this forum as a fan of this game
Back