• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Official "I beat KH2" thread

I beat standard made and proud mode like 10 times already. (It took my a week to beat it the first time already.) :D I kicked Xenmas ass with Final Form the first time you fight him when he is in Knight form.
  2. A

Fanfiction ► KH: The 2nd Journey: Searching for the Truth and Wonrays Heart

So that means the story is done????:eek: NOooooo I just finished reading the whole thing!!!! :( I dont want it to end like this!!! Wahhhhhh
  3. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Journey

OMG Its so cool I feel like making a story of my own!!!!! Maybe I try to do one thats great like Sue's!!!!!:D
  4. A

OMG!!!!! This story is so great it brings a tear to my eye...... I love this story so much I cant wait for the new one!!!!!
  5. A

I think more of the story. Me too I want it to keep going!!!!:D
  6. A

5 problems with fighting games!!!!

Here are the 5 problems with most fighting Games I played. If you really think about it some of this things are true. 1. When you play a fighting game most of the time they have one or more characters that have some type of weapon on him/her yet there is no move to use it. What is the point of...
  7. A

OMG!!!!!!! I love this story oh hi guys I havent been here for a long time.... anyway Sue your story is coming out great!!!!!!:D
  8. A

Master Form!

Jesus NOOOO. Do you know how long it took me to get the Ultima??? A very long f*cking time. I think it would be cool if the data you have on your memory card from KH1 could go to KH2 this way you could get the Ultima already and maybe give some other cool stuff too!!!:D
  9. A

Post your deck & favorite world!

I have the Ultimate Deck in the world no one on this site can beat me!!!! lol And my favorite world is Hollween Town. Here are my cards: I have 70 lvl 9 Premium Ultima Weapon Keyblade cards 2 lvl 9 Premium Mushu cards 4 lvl 9 Premium Fire cards 3 lvl 9 Premium gravity cards 3 lvl 9 Premium...
  10. A

I wonder when the new chapter is going to come:confused:
  11. A

something from video

It is Riku because he is the only one who can use the Soul Eater.
  12. A

Possible New Worlds?

I think it would be cool if you can go to final fantasy worlds in kh2 and fight some classic ff monsters with some heartless too.:D
  13. A

more keyblade masters

I think Kairi is going to have a keyblade but Im not sure.:confused:
  14. A

Funniest Thing In Kh2!

I think lion Sora is going to kick @$$.
  15. A

Its really sad how some people are so stupid here but whatever I guess thats how some people are.:rolleyes:
  16. A

All you guys that are making fun of Sue's story should jump off a cliff and die:mad: . I think it is cool. Sue I wanna be a character in it here is my charcters profile. Name: Michael Age:16 Weapon:Two Ultima Weapon Keyblades Good or Evil: He is a ultimate good guy lol Background: Wants to...
  17. A

Angel Destiny RP

Here is a rp I made anyone can join it just make your character. The whole point of this story is well The main character (me) is the son of the Angel Warrior who destoryed the Demon King but gave his life to do it. Now the son of the Demon King named Lucien wants to bring his father back so he...
  18. A

The KingdomHearts Rank's

I always wondered about this but never asked. Well here I go I think everyone knows about those ranks that are under every users screen name right??? (Heartless, Gummi Ship Builder, Store Keeper, and others) I was wondering if someone can please tell me all the ranks you can get and how many...
  19. A

Revaming??

Even if Sora was to fight the BHK Sora can totally kick his @$$ :D . The BHK is just a wanna be anyway. He has to use the Keyblades Sora used not his own. What a loser.:mad:
  20. A

tifa in kh2

I think Tifa is a good pick but I have to say that Rinoa would be better. Because she is soooo hot plus she is an angel who can beat that.
Back