• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Is this in the game?

Yea. Well thanx for the info.
  2. E

How can i have the final form ?

I got it at the Tower where Yen Sid lives. The first time I drove in that world I got the Final Form.
  3. E

Is this in the game?

Is this part in Kingdom Hearts 2 Because either I missed it or its not in the game.
  4. E

How do you get the Frost Stone

From the Aeroplanes or the Hot Rods. They can be found at The Timeless River.
  5. E

Something about the controls..

So can u control them or not?
  6. E

memory card for kh2

How can someone even come up with saving a PS2 game with a PS memory card?
  7. E

When you get KH2...

I lent my KH to one of my friends. Im trying to get him to like the KH series. Ill probably play it when I get it back but I'll still play KH:CoM.
  8. E

your hype for kh2

Oh I see. Where can you listen to Sanctuary?
  9. E

your hype for kh2

Are you mad!?
  10. E

your hype for kh2

I cant wait anymore! I want it now!
  11. E

countdown to kingdom hearts 2!

What does this have to do with a countdown?
  12. E

am i 2 spoiled?[or a little spoiled]

The ending doest make sense to me. U should watch it
  13. E

But what do I know. I spoiled myself crazy, but I really dont mind.
  14. E

Nah your not spoiled. Sure you know alot but it'll feel like you never knew once you play it.
  15. E

Controls

I want know if the game controls are good. Are there problems you go through when battling, for those who've played it.
  16. E

S+n

They take too long to finish their fight which Cloud would come out the victor.
  17. E

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

Sorry for going off topic again but thats kairi!? Woah she looks way diffrent. Oh, why Maverick, whyyy!
  18. E

This is quite off topic but who is that girl at the end of ASAS? Way off topic eh?
  19. E

Pull together everyone, we cant stoop to the begging level. Its pathetic. And whats worse yall are begging for Sanctuary.
  20. E

Two more weeks and we can listen to Sanctuary. And unravel the deep story of KH2, though a lot of people probably spoiled theirselves.
Back