• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Japanese cover thoughts/theories

I originaly thought it was him but he looks too tall to be Riku and his hair doesnt look long enough and you would think that he would be on the heart thing in the centre... (I'm sorry for the second posting of this thread, my browser and internet screwed up, can a mod plz delete the other one)
  2. S

Im sorry about this topic being posetd twice but my browser and internet screwed up and i didnt think it had worked...i have spent the last half hour trying to load the reply page to load and now have a saw foot and fist as a result of it, can a mod please delete this for me.
  3. S

I was looking at the new Japanese cover for KH2...this may not apply to the american/european and others if they change) and noticed a few things (that Kairi looks like a girl i know...lucky me :D) and had a few thoughts...much of this may not actualy mean anything and just simply be the design...
  4. S

I was looking at the new Japanese cover for KH2...this may not apply to the american/european and others if they change) and noticed a few things (that Kairi looks like a girl i know...lucky me :D) and had a few thoughts...much of this may not actualy mean anything and just simply be the design...
  5. S

First Keyblade Master?

i h8 people whi think riku is the "true master" if he was then y doesnt he have it for very long. He obviously hasnt mastered it if he lost it back to sora...DER. The reason sora got it when the heartless attacked is cos he had to save the world, "his time had come" just remember Sora is the...
  6. S

First Keyblade Master?

the phrase "the weilder will save the worlds while the other will bring chaos and ruins into it." is a prophecy...that means that there was no keyblade master b4 sora. if it was "the wielder saved the worlds while the other brought chaos and ruins into it" then it would be a legend. The age old...
  7. S

Furry Sora?

If sora looked like that I would slap whoever rendered that sprite of sora!!!
  8. S

Steamboat Willie world?

how would it being in black and white make it easier for them to make a story for it and explain why it in there in the first place...IT MAKES NO SENCE...2 MICKEYS?!?!?! but how far into the game would it appear...would it be one of the first or last stages?
  9. S

Steamboat Willie world?

It would involve some seroius explaining seeing as mickey is a key part of that world and it is in black and white...
  10. S

Furry Sora?

I think the monkey dude would introduce you to Simba so you dont het eaten alive
  11. S

new keyblades

I doubt it...it would result in making a powerful keyblade to easy...there would have to be hundreds of different combinations and it would have to cost lots of munny to make it fair/more challenging...another good name (possibly the name of the key you get from Mulan's world) Dragon's Tail or...
  12. S

Goofy & Donald weird stats.

err...whats up yo but?...Milh Amethyz was just stating that Donald's and Goofy's HP and MP metres act in the same way as soras...I dont like this idea though...it makes it difficult to gauge how much HP you/party members have left when you/they have a high max HP...you might think you have a...
  13. S

Death?

Hmm...very interesting... My guess is either Riku or Sora... If Riku dies/becomes heartless then KH3 would be about Sora rescuing him. (the same would go for Kairi but I doubt that it would be her) If it was Sora who died then it leaves the story open to multiple theories...it could signal the...
  14. S

What do you think i said in my previous post?!...heash half circle represents their max HP/MP...they decrease to show a percentage of their remaining HP/MP. They still gain more max HP/MP with levels but they dont get no bigger!!!
  15. S

new keyblades

I think there will be less than 32...there probably wont be enough worlds to get that many keys from...I guess around 20 or 22... dream keeper sound like a good name for a new one
  16. S

Level System??

of course there is...in one of the screenshots (I think its an underworld one) has soras remaining experience to the next level displayed in the top left hand corner...do your research
  17. S

Try reading through other topics b4 you start making these topics...this has been answered numerous times. The bars stay the same throughout the whole game and never get bigger. You still get more HP and MP with your levels but they decrease slower/ show a percentage of your remaining HP/MP. If...
  18. S

Riku replica/ Blindfold.

well then how do you explain the appearance of the heartless symbol without the cross through the middle in ASAS. You can only choose the twilight road if you have those properties in you...otherwise he would have taken the road to darkness...DER!!!
  19. S

'White Heartless'

err...any of you ever watched ASAS or DD? there are 2 organisation members fighting off heartless (Dual wielder and blindfolded riku) so i seroiusly doubt that the organisation are using the heartless...I think that the dusks are the direct enemy of the organisation and are using sora as part of...
  20. S

Riku replica/ Blindfold.

AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! what is it with people saying that he wears the blindfold to increase his sence of smell...it is almost pysicaly impossible it takes many decades for even a slight increase in your sence of smell! THAT THEORY IS FALSE! If people read other topics they would know this from...
Back