• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► {I Should Tell You} Fluffy OC One-Shot

This ... is ... a thing. That ... Silver requested ... n' stuff.... -mumbles- So, yeah! It spawns. Because they forced me to post it. And it's in first person, 'cause I can't write in any other person ... thing. Huzzah! :D ... you can probably guess what the pairing is if you're a...
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Accidentally In Love{Revision}

Guess what. I made my BHK charrie in no way related to Sora. 'Cause I can do that. And there's no way he's keepin' that 'Roxas' name. It's goin' down. So are Donald and Goofy. o: Alternate Universe, people. Don't like it, get out. And Mary-Sues. If 'ya dun like those either, leave now...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► The Magical Lamp of Aladdin(KH/AiL Style!)

The Magical Lamp of Aladdin(KH/AiL style!) Meh, I'm bored. So I'm takin' a break from mah regular fics to make a random parody of the play I'm in. Probably only the Muffin Soldiers know who half these people are, but that's ok. :D Rating: Like, teen. 'Cause of minor cussing {on my part...
  4. K

Pokemon Paradise[as far as you know] Invite only

.:Storyline:. For a few years now, some building activity had been going on on a newly-discovered island off the coast of the Orange Islands. Many wondered what anyone would want with this apparent wasteland, but their inqueries were answered when the owners of this island announced its...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► To Sing, Or Not To Sing[random One-Shot]

...Hehe... Alright, I was watching kh2 stuff, and Japanese Sora was singing. So I thought: Does this mean Haley has ta' sing, too? o.o And my mind came up with this! ^-^ Beware teh Jesse McCartney bashing. >=D And some subtle Haley bashing. ~At Square and/or Disney Headquarters; take yer...
  6. K

Fanfiction ► .:~*Mai Aikou, Hon Enro: My Heart, My Journey:.*~

.:~*Mai Aikou, Hon Enro: My Love, Our Journey:.*~ A collaborative effort of GuardianOfHearts, Thelonepickle, and I! Spending the last week in chats discussing it has been hell. x_X We'll take turns updating, from different kids' points of views. And they forced me to go first. As usual. o.<...
  7. K

Fanfiction ► .:My Immortal:.(Entry # 24 to the MS fic competition)

AU is my friend, let it become your's, as well. =D Aozora is the DWU from ASAS and Deep Dive; he kicks Heartless arse. He ish my spawn. ^-^ Rhea is that red-haired, NOT-KAIRI chick they show at the end of ASAS. She is GoH's spawn. ^-^ Ah, yes. Teh young, spawn lurve ish blooming. *nod nod* :3...
  8. K

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

.:Holding Out For A Hero:.(Sequel to AiL) Well, here it is! The sequel to Accidentally In Love! Love it, hate, do whatever you want with it. o.o ...Hehe...xD *ahem* Gutter mind. :3 Might as well put those rights to Kanynt to good use... <_< >_>;; He was gonna be in her' before Pickle even...
  9. K

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

~Prologue~ Seek the water of life. Long ago, miasma swallowed the world. Its very touch was fatal, and it claimed many lives. But we have since discovered a way to hold it a bay. Crystals protect us from miasma. Smaller crystals now guard the villages of the world, while greater ones guard...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

Otay random peoplez who happen to come across this fic, B.I.S.H.I.E. stands for: Best Intentionally Super Humourous Ingenious and Exciting fic ever. Pickle made that and Thelonepickle, a(nother) co-writer in this fic, would like to say 'TGIF. The Goat Is Fabulous, and she would like to mention...
  11. K

Official Fangirl/Fanboy Thread! ^^

If you're an obsessive fangirl/fanboy of......something....post what your a fangirl/fanboy of and why!! ^_^ I'm an obsessive fangirl of BHK. Mostly cuz he looks sorta looks like this dude I liked in fourth grade.....THAT MOVED!! >_< *ahem* Anyway......so...yea...I was so obsessive, I gave him a...
  12. K

Referrals?

Alright, I'm just wondering if refferals are good or bad....cuz I have...like...four...so...I'm wondering if I'm, like, bad....errr...something... Help please.
  13. K

Fanfiction ► The Odd Couple(Co-Written by wolfchild)

Me: Alright peoples!!! This fic has a couple OC's.....<_< >_> Kaze: Including K_K.....>_> Sora: And Kaze.....-_-; Aozora: And this girl named Nina. *coughwolfchildcough* <_< >_> Me: AND CLOUDY-WOLF!!! ^_^ Kaze: And the girly-men.....aka: the silver=haired men from Advent Children.....>_>...
  14. K

KH2 Theme Song

http://www.kh2.co.uk/ "Hey everyone, The Official Kingdom Hearts 2 site finally updated with the name of the Kingdom Hearts 2 theme song. It's called Passion, by Utada Hikaru aka Hikki(She Composed/Wrote/Preformed Hikari and Simple and Clean). The site does not let you hear the song it just...
  15. K

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

(When someting is in blue it means that's what the person is thinking ^_^) (right now, the point of view is an OC's...so don't think it's the BHK;)) (everything in red is the disembodied voice) Chapter 1: Awakening I slowly opened my eyes to find I was floating in an ocean of azure blue...
Back