• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

stupid gargouil boss devil thing

Oh my god. I was slapped my the Hands of Ignorance, Stupidity and Bullsh*t - all at the same time. Take a look at my bullsh*t detector. Thanks for making the number rise. Several times. I guess one thread isn't enough. http://files.filefront.com/Sephiroth_Battle/;2516411;;/fileinfo.html...
  2. S

Thank you! I've played FFVII, and it makes more sense for the One Winged Angel (i.e. Sephiroth) to say "Desced Heartless Angel" when he attacks. That also explains the halo above your head that kills you (or almost kills you, for you Second Chance people). ¬_¬
  3. S

Sephiroth v.s. Chernabog. Sephiroth Pwn3s first round. Anyway, it's "Descend Heartless Angel". That makes more sense than"Sin Haverst Angel". I've listened to it on my game, and in FM. It's Descend Heartless Angel. End of story. Back to Chernabog. It is odd that he ins't it Jiminy's...
  4. S

I know people dont like these posts and im sorry but...

Uhh.... are shops like Game out of stock? I live in Enlgand, and I have it.
  5. S

Haven't Square forgotten the little people?

Words of wisdom, Monkeybutt. So, Square hasn't forgotten the little people. Get over it.
  6. S

5 reasons for sora's new clothes

I agree with points 1, 4 and 5. Everything else seems like your trying to hard.
  7. S

Haven't Square forgotten the little people?

Exactly. Nomura wanted to make sure that if someone played KH2 (without playing any of the prequels) they could understand - even the younger audience (I think...).
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

A! .... fine... A Good...... my alter ego sucks. Fu*k off
  9. S

Marluxia's Machine

Yes. And no. You are correct that Marulxia is on a Nobody, but that is not the same type that was in the trailer with BHK.
  10. S

Blond haired unknown in DD/ASAS could be....

Firstly, thank you for setting off my bullsh*t detector. It really helps your cause. Secondly, you obviously don't read. And Lastly As you can see, the issue has been resolved. Infact, they have gone off topic because there is no further discussion to do about the topic. You didn't add...
  11. S

Blond haired unknown in DD/ASAS could be....

*slaps KeybladeKid* If you read the previous posts, you'd see that this has already been resolved. Also... you're only allowed up to three images in your sig.
  12. S

Help With Marluxia!

Well, that's my basic deck. It's very simple, as I only had a total of about... 27 cards. Infact, I didn't even use Oogie, I used the Trickmaster boss card. Other than that one card, that is my deck.
  13. S

fake heartless

1. Ansem Reports 11, 12 and 13 are ONLY available in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. 2. http://www.khinsider.com/info/ansemreport/index.shtml - all 13 Ansem Reports 3. Yes, the heartless with the insignia are the ones that Ansem artificially created. 4. Ansem created that insignia because it would...
  14. S

lev

Actually, the 255 thing is a long story that I can't be bother to remember. I just remember some vague points about bits, bytes, hex and that 2^8=256. Someone more computer literate could possibly explain it to you people.
  15. S

lev

Well, the levelling up I suppose will be similar, but the skills learned are greater. Example: in one of the gameplay footages Sora level up. Just below the text that said Sora reach whatever level, his 'Magic' increased. This did not affect his MP (we're guessing) so there most be more stats.
  16. S

BHK and sora are to different keybladers

*slaps* You have a knack for making my bullsh*t detector go haywire. I've tried being paitent. Yes, that "big monster" connected to him was a heartless - or what Ansem inside of Riku's body was connected to. I don't get it, why is it so hard to understand the Ansem was reduced to the...
  17. S

Wow, my bullsh*t detector went haywire when you wrote that post. Ansme created the artificial heartless, by introducing darkness into a heart. He had many failed subjects before it finally worked. To make sure his artifically created hearltess and the natural heartless stay are recognizable...
  18. S

Oh god... BHKhearts, final warning. I've played CoM. I know what happens. And again, you ignored my previous post. I'm being unusally tolerant with you because I see you know how to do research, but this is the last straw. They are the body and soul. OK?? And anyway, 'Nobody' is also the term...
  19. S

OK, I'm gonna explain this once more, before I get angry. Nobodys, have the discarded body and soul of those who had a strong heart, but succumbed to the Heartless. They are shells of their former selves. Namine is not a shell!!! What ever made you believe this? I can't understand it. She is a...
  20. S

What? BHK? Did you just ignore the previous posts made by Lil_Riku and myself? Well listen (or read) carefully: Only one with a strong heart can wield the keyblade. Now, since BHK wields the mightly keyblade, he must logically have a heart. And if he has a heart, then he can't be a Nobody.
Back