• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sora364

Better script than KH2? And BBS?

I would wager to exclaim 358/2 Days and Chain of Memories have the best scripts thus far. Albeit Dream Drop Distance is not much far behind. Also, borderline every script in the continuity surpasses Kingdom Hearts II's substandard dialogue.
  2. sora364

V-Day Trailer thoughts

Yep. "Mysterious Boy" and "YMX" are definitely two different people. Forgive me. :rolleyes: Nothing more needs to be said.
  3. sora364

V-Day Trailer thoughts

He is Young Master Xehanort. There is no need for Nomura to cry it out. The foreshadowing is there. If you are too adamant in your refutations to see it; then I see no need to continue on with this. "Mysterious Boy" is only mysterious because Nomura is relenting in divulging his identity...
  4. sora364

V-Day Trailer thoughts

Unless you are utterly blind and hold no coherent sense of foreshadowing, it is egregiously demonstrated he is Young Master Xehanort. We do not need official confirmation to affirm the obvious. There is a reason why Young Master Xehanort's face was never truly revealed to us in Birth By Sleep...
  5. sora364

Disputes between Lea - Even & Ienzo?

Unfortunately, this is not exemplary to your statement as Xemnas and Roxas' "uniqueness" is not germane with this. Xemnas is unique due to the vestige he was created from. He was "born" from a heart comprised of two beings (perhaps we can throw Eraqus in as well, so 3) he has memories of...
  6. sora364

^^I thought the same thing, but I chose not to question it. >_>
  7. sora364

Except Lea never "killed" Ienzo and Even: Axel killed Zexion and Vexen. Lea, Ienzo, and Even became Heartless upon being separated from their vessels. You seem to be under the popular misconception that Lea and the others became Nobodies; this is erroneous. Due to all three of them holding...
  8. sora364

There should not a shred of animosity between them. At all. Axel=/=Lea Zexion=/=Ienzo Vexen=/=Even Characters cannot "turn" into Nobodies, they turn into Heartless. The vestige left behind (body and soul), takes a mind of its own inheriting traits of the original persona. That said...
  9. sora364

KH3D Promotional Items in Japanese Stores!

Yes. I am truly banking on this. Thanks for giving me some hope to cling to :D haha.
  10. sora364

I believe you are missing the entire essence of my complaint. I am not "boycotting" the game over it, that is asinine; I am merely vocalizing my discontent with this direction. As the aforementioned post notes; I enjoy playing the KH series over the fly and enjoying which ever level I desire...
  11. sora364

Let me better retort, I own Re:Coded...yet cannot bring myself to complete it due to the sheer inanity of its existence and overall insignificance to the plot. Gameplay be damned. In Days, I have the ability to "travel in time" through the Days-so multiple saves files are not necessarily...
  12. sora364

Two save slots?! Da fcuk?! In every Kingdom Hearts game to date (with the exception of the original Chain of Memories) I have created multiple save slots for the sake of playing my favorite levels and fighting my favorite boss battles with the the press of a button via "Load" without playing...
  13. sora364

THEORY - The Identity of YMX is...

Not stating it as a bold faced fact; just one of the lingering feasibilities. Isa confirmed to a degree to be one of the "seeds" or "roads" Master Xehanort has devised. Therefore, there is reason to suspect some nuance of a connection. Hm...I do not necessarily believe it is 100% "body...
  14. sora364

He could just as easily be commandeering Isa's vessel, so it is not a huge stretch of the imagination.
  15. sora364

To further substantiate this theory, I would like to reiterate the fact that Saix's character model is used for the Mysterious Figure/Young Master Xehanort battle in Birth By Sleep. Perhaps...that may not have been a coincidence all along...
  16. sora364

Xemnas IS Terra?

Nomura's "hints" about Terra created Day 1 topics about Terra being Xehanort the very same day the KH2: Final Mix's secret ending was unveiled. People began speculating about Terra somehow fusing with Master Xehanort extraordinarily quickly. As for the "not going to spoil it", your definition...
  17. sora364

Xemnas IS Terra?

You do realize this interview was shortly after Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix's conception after Nomura had already conceived Terra, Aqua, Ven, Eraqus, Vanitas, Master Xehanort, ect, right? The ethos of Xemnas being a remnant of Terra was already obtrusively established, along with Lingering...
  18. sora364

Xemnas IS Terra?

No. As long as their heart is active, even if it is astray from them, the said Nobody has the aptitude to wield the Keyblade. Roxas was attuned with Sora's heart, which is why he was endowed the capability to summon his Keyblade. When he awakened to Ven's heart which slumbered within him, he was...
  19. sora364

Is XH even a Heartless?

Tetsuya Nomura is supposedly good friends with Hideo Kojima. Bold print explained. Anyone who is familiar with the MGS franchise knows exactly what I'm talking about.
  20. sora364

Xemnas IS Terra?

ITT: We cannot substantiate our claims and throw invectives at our opponents like toilet paper. You have way too much hostility. You can never assert your point without growing petulant and verbally berating someone. Not once have I insulted you, yet you accost me as if I am attacking your...
Back