• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sora364

Help/Support ► Khinisder...help me figure out this girl. I need advice from the experienced.

This is fairly lengthy. So bear with me please. If you don’t like reading, you might as well leave now. There is a lovely female I have a gargantuan crush on. I believe she’s attracted to me as well, but can’t be too certain. It initially began as her “stalking” me in a sense. Every morning...
  2. sora364

A Problem with Sony Vegas 7.0

I am in a bit of a conundrum. As of late, I have been practicing using Sony Vegas 7.0. However, several very vital aspects of it seem to not be working efficiently. I can no longer use either “Event Pan Crop” or use “Transitions” and “Video FX”. Whenever I click either, the window does NOT open...
  3. sora364

Show us your game collection!

I did not see a thread on this, so I decided to create one. I am interested to see what games you all own and what genres you are into. Its simple, just post a list of all the games you own regardless of how outdated they are. Don't be shy! Show us your games!:thumbsup: I'll start first...
  4. sora364

Orchicalum+s!!

So far, i have 6 of them. 100 Acre Wood Atlantica Godess Fate Cup Space Paraniods World that Never Was Twlight Town Where is and how do I obtain the one thatb I am missing?!
  5. sora364

New Vids On IGN

Nothing I would consider new. There is 1 new footage of Roxas in Twilight Town but thats about it. Everything else we have seen. We may have more videos coming up in the near future. http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/vids_1.html
  6. sora364

*SPOILERS* Bit more Roxas footage........

Not sure if this has been posted or not, if so someone please P.M a mod to close it. This clip shows footage of Roxas battling bees in Twilight Town. http://rapidshare.de/files/9500983/0027.MPG.html It is pretty good. Roxas's moves are pretty fluid and are similar to Sora's in KH1...
  7. sora364

Do you have to do the RPG? Or something else?

This question has always crossed my mind, how do moderators become moderators. I heard you can become one by doing something special in the RPG. If so, what is this special thing? I also heard having a certain amount of rep will also give the privlidge of becoming a Mod. If this is true, how...
  8. sora364

Has anyone noticed the new pics on the KH2 OFF Site?

Due to the new info on the 2 new world names*Port Royal and Timeless River*, I think this has been overlooked.Just in case no one has noticed yet, there are some new screens on the KH2 official site. There aren't many, but they are still nice to look at. I would post them, but they are in...
  9. sora364

Question on Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

I was watching scenes in the movie. Unfortunatly, it was in Japanese so I couldn't understand it >_>! Well, anyway I was watching the part when Cloud was fighting Kadaj. When Cloud was about to deliver the final blow to him, Kadaj transformed into Sephiroth. How did this happen? I thought the 2...
  10. sora364

Why hasn't Family Guy been sued?

This question has crossed my mind hundreds of times, why hasn't Family Guy been sued? Don't get me wrong or anything, I LOVE Family Guy. I'm kinda of a nerd "*cough*every episode on hardrive*cough*. Not that I want the staff to be sued, but I'm just curious. They use SO much liscensed material...
  11. sora364

Has it changed?

I was wondering, has the "WorldWide" release for the game been cancelled? I haven't heard much about it in the past 6 months. And with the game's late release in Japan, is still in effect?It's almost as though its been forgotten. A moderater may close this after my question has been answered...
  12. sora364

How do you copy and paste.

I just had A REAL chat with a Square-Enix rep. And I would like to know how do I copy and paste it into a thread? I really appreciate it!
  13. sora364

Somethings in the Steamboat Willie world that bother me

For the 1st time ever I feel like a n00b asking a question,other than a link. After closely observing the new scans I came up with some questions. Observe the scan closely. You may ask youself some of the questions I am about to. http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=scan50.jpg . Well,first I'd...
  14. sora364

Is the conference over yet?

I was just wonderin if the press conference is over yet. Ya know since no new info has popped up in hours. And I'm tired of checking for a confirmed definte release from square. So can someone tell me is it over yet? Thanx! After my question is answered would a mod please close this? Thanx!
  15. sora364

New image..... sort of

Here's the link http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screens.html?page=110 The only new thing is we get to see an hp bar.
  16. sora364

Sora VS Unknown in deep dive and Hollow bastion battle

New KH2 clip Sora vs unknown in deep dive and hollow bastion Here's the link. http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/media.html Short and most of the footage is old. But still worth seeing. It's the clip that says "PS Meeting Playstation 2 Montage 2" The clip starts on the 40th...
  17. sora364

Sephiroth Returns!!!

Look closley at the new scan. At the top left hand corner. You can see Sephiroth's leg and jacket. Just click on the link and look for yourself! http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/update/jp050720-07.jpg I can't belive it! Seph is back!
  18. sora364

Gotta Link?

I need a link to download the mini character videos from the Kingdom Hearts 2 official site.*You know the one with Sora,Donald,and Goofy* Thanx!
  19. sora364

I don't get this?

Go to the Video Section of the Site. And check out "Shang-yu sends his army of Heartless." What I don't get is that, Sora is in his Valor form. But Goofy is standing right next to him. But isn't Goofy supposed to be merged with him? I mean how can he be two places at once? Or is it just because...
  20. sora364

Link Please!

I need a link to download the Tetsuya Nomura interview. You know, the one when he wouldn't show his face. Thanks!:D
Back