• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Brainstorm: Sora, Roxas, and Ven

There's a lot of speculation about the relationship between these three, so I want to brainstorm in this thread and see if we can all reach a logical conclusion/theory. Then when we get more info we can see if the theory still stands. I'll start with our first major clue, some info, and key...
  2. T

The BHK...is Sora's nobody?

Yep, I'm digging this old theory up from the grave. It seemed like everyone's first thought about the BHK being Sora's nobody isn't far from the truth after all. Many of us, including me, have denied that the BHK could be his nobody because he weilds a keyblade. No heart = no keyblade. Well, we...
  3. T

The connection between Sora and BHK

It doesn't make sense. Every single theory that I have read, from being Sora's nobody to the other side of his heart to being his living memories, they all have major flaws in them. Now we can't even believe he's his own person because there's too much evidence against it. There's just something...
  4. T

Does Sora have a shell?

I remember one of the Ansem reports saying that when a person, or person's heart rather, becomes a heartless then their body and soul are casted away, probably to another world. So we all know that Sora became a heartless...and this is what confuses me. He was brought back from becoming a...
Back