• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hammerhead shark reproduces asexually

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11908-shark-pup-result-of-virgin-birth.html Interesting, no? Discuss.
  2. S

Help/Support ► Need some serious help...first time with a pet..

You'll need: -Collar -Tag (Register her) -Food -Vaccines (Get these as soon as possible, otherwise you can't let the dog out. The dog could catch something from a stray.) -Find a local veterinarian (so you can ask for advice, get vaccines, and get checkups) -Pay attention to the dog. Most likely...
  3. S

Help/Support ► Serious Issue NOT A JOKE!

...Caused by your period? But if it's occuring that often, it could be anything. Excess energy, hunger, ect. I doubt it'd be anything serious. It just seems that something is affecting your behavior, but you haven't noticed it yet. If you're only twenty, it's possible that something is happening...
  4. S

'Language Level'

I live in a fairly strange place (Or, it's strange to me.) I'm used to a lot of weird things that they do around here. 'No drugs because guys spit tobacco on brigham young's floor' 'No pre-marital sex or you go to hell' 'Liars go to hell' 'Swearing is bad because A) Brigham said so (Or...
  5. S

Help/Support ► The Real Me...

...Sankyoo? Nyuh, since I'm posting... Simply relaxing and thinking about your past actions (thoughts) and how people have reacted (Or, if not reaction, simply the actions) and why you did that. It also helps to 'create' different parts of your personality, similar to the cartoon classic of the...
  6. S

Help/Support ► The Real Me...

You can't help somebody if you're already suffering yourself. At this point in time, you seem need to spend more time helping yourself, not other people. You're mimicing the feelings of other people, from what you've described you really aren't 'yourself' yet, if you're so stuck onto other...
  7. S

Help/Support ► A Personal Problem

I'll be honest for once and tell the truth that worked for me: I felt similarly once, I even once thought I must've done something horrible in a past life or something bizarre like that, and that's why the human race seemingly hated me. So, I eventually sat myself down, thought about it, and...
  8. S

Help/Support ► Understanding people?

I would write much more.. but I'm tired. -_- Individuality is ridiculed, mocked, harassed, attacked, and ignored when it comes to education under college. This is what it's been since people have been idiots. Yes, that long. <.< Well, you're homeschooled so there's little issue left with...
  9. S

The power of God

It recently occured to me the large difference between eastern and western gods. Western Gods (Well, usually God.) are immortal, all powerful, omniscient, ect. Yet eastern gods often get their power from their worshipers, or shrines (ect.) and can even die. As well, they don't have vast amounts...
  10. S

Chinese New Year

Year of the pig (Or Boar, for those who are picky)! Finally, the new year celebration begins at February 18th, this sunday! Lasting 15 days, a fantastic celebration! So, are any of you celebrating the new year? If so, what are you doing? Since I'm not big on the whole relative visiting thing...
  11. S

Help/Support ► Sexual Orientation

-On a side note, Sora Blade 16 can't help you because he's young, he can't help you because he's immature and probably homophobic from the look of it. <.< Nyeh, anyways. Hormonal changes during puberty is extremely common, throwing sexuality into question. It's entirely natural, and could...
  12. S

Separation

The separation of Church and State is a big deal in the U.S., whether its athiests complaining pledging yourself to the Christian god daily, or devout Christians/Catholics/Muslims/(Other various god-believing religions) kicking and screaming about teaching science in science class (Sorry if I...
  13. S

Fanfiction ► The Legend of Zelda: The King of Evil

Chapter: 3- Prince of Evil ...And so it begins The heavens were shrouded in darkness, Majora was not happy. Something was wrong, but he did not know what. Zelda was now drained of power, and was most likely dead, at least she ws out of the way. But had she succeded in making the Hero of Time...
  14. S

Mac MSN Problem

Mac MSN Problem -Fixed- Yesterday, I had problems logging into MSN, I basically couldn't. My internet is working fine, but when I click the 'I forgot my password' link, the page won't load. I've tried logging into hotmail, or anywhere other than the main page of MSN.com and it won't load. I've...
  15. S

Anime/manga with the most meaning?

There's always one series that we see, watch it all the way through, see every episode in english and japanese, yet we still don't understand whether it was all a big metaphor or a really bizzare action show. What are some that you think have the most depth (Confusing, philosphical, whatever.)...
  16. S

Chapter: 2- Hide Yourself ...And so it begins Hyrule was much larger than the map indicated. Luckily, as a child of Deku, he knew his way across the earth. Still, in an unknown area, the trip lasted Link three days. He had followed the path of the Hyrulian army, since it was most likely...
  17. S

Chapter: 1- The Birth of a Hero ...And so it begins Deep in a woods untraveled, a green flower pulsated. It bloomed, dropping a napping Deku out onto the forest’s mossy ground. Link woke with a jolt, his eyes adjusting to the light. He was approached by another Deku Child, pink blossoms...
  18. S

Chapter: Prologue And so it begins... Hyrulian legend speaks of the three Goddesses, Farore, Naryu, and Din. Using their unique godly skills, they created the world, most fond of Hyrule. Close to none know of their father, Majora. After creating Hyrule, the daughters of the great Majora came...
  19. S

Fanfiction ► The Birth of A Hero

I'll just assume this chapter was short because a sex scene was cut out. ..Uh, anyways, hope to read more. My sympathies for your 20 views and only 1 reply. : /
  20. S

Animal Crossing

Now, I myself do not own a DS, so I don't have Wild World... But I did get a Gamecube for December-Day(What Americans call 'Christmas', I specifically requested it.) Figured a 80 dollar system with all the games it will ever have already out is better than a 300/400 dollar system with a handful...
Back