• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

SMT: Persona 3

I've been gushing over this game for quite some time now, but there were very few people doing the same with me. Or so I thought. Perusing through the GameFAQs forum makes me realize how happy I am to have a shared fandom... XD I'm not a veteran MegaTen fan, but the distinct and unusual...
  2. H

[VOTE] .TCD+}} Assignment .002

[ the ]c.i.t.r.u.s.//DISTRICT+}} It's been a tough vie for the position, eh? But it sure was a great chance for you to show your true colors of the seasons. But it looks like the entries you submitted will be placed on an international survey! Only the people will decide for themselves what...
  3. H

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] XD That's why the Hanazaka team's here. Post a video and I'll translate it. :3
  4. H

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] Be happy enough that Re:CoM's been voiced. D:
  5. H

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] YouTube - KH2FM+ Roxas battle This one? It's not HQ, but it's there.
  6. H

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] Nope, so far, all the downloadables are for Re:CoM with the exception of the secret ending.
  7. H

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] Eep. If it's that case, then I need links to downloadable ones, else you face the low quality of YouTube-ripped videos. D:
  8. H

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] D: I notice some scenes still aren't subbed. If it's a problem for some people, I can sub the KH2:FM+ ones.
  9. H

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] Bahahahaha, much better. :3 I'm going to take a look at all the videos when I have time. :o
  10. H

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] Dogen, we are officially the Hanazaka team. This will be our name, and we shall own it. :D But I need more credit, you credit hogger. >_>
  11. H

KH2FM+ Trailer Subbed+Translated

Hmm? You'll have problems with cameras obscuring exits, but it shouldn't be too hard. Hopefully it'll be as versatile as the KH2 camera.
  12. H

Odds are, everyone's moves will be in there plus more. :3
  13. H

Bah, it wasn't the structure as much as the inference, I think. XD Pronouns are tough. XD
  14. H

Oh, don't worry. If we get enough complaints I will just have to go and make a v2 myself. XD; We're both picky about grammar and such, but, I don't know. XD;
  15. H

He can say some pretty deep stuff. So deep I get confused. ;_;
  16. H

I need some credit tooooo D: 'Zaka, however, has an excellent version of the raw. Check out the Resources section.
  17. H

Wow, Dogen. XD You should have proofread a bit better. ;_; I thought you were the grammar whore!
  18. H

Crack-filled Japanese mystery-solving, eh? XD Excellent. I shall watch when I have the chance.
  19. H

Help/Support ► All the guys , later admit there gay!!HELP

It just so happened that my post was after yours. Sorry if it implied anything. ._.
  20. H

Help/Support ► All the guys , later admit there gay!!HELP

Okay, let's quit it with the flaming business. Sorry I can't help you, Mysteria.
Back