• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

SMT: Persona 3

I've been gushing over this game for quite some time now, but there were very few people doing the same with me. Or so I thought. Perusing through the GameFAQs forum makes me realize how happy I am to have a shared fandom... XD I'm not a veteran MegaTen fan, but the distinct and unusual...
  2. H

[VOTE] .TCD+}} Assignment .002

[ the ]c.i.t.r.u.s.//DISTRICT+}} It's been a tough vie for the position, eh? But it sure was a great chance for you to show your true colors of the seasons. But it looks like the entries you submitted will be placed on an international survey! Only the people will decide for themselves what...
  3. H

+ameagari.no.{kioku} Assignment .001

Memories of yesterday's rain... let them erase these tears. Here's AnKo's first assignment! We're all too lazy to care, though. XD; The stock. This assignment's focus is "eyes." Interpret that your own way, I suppose. Make sure your piece centers on that. Don't be lazy and put one zoomed...
  4. H

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

When the Cicadas Cry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_ni I'd like to start this up and see what people think about it. I downloaded it thinking it was an over-rated cute anime. Good thing my expectations shattered.
  5. H

Mainstream Anime?

Does anyone watch anime that's NOT mainstream? Something that doesn't include Naruto, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist (good anime though), One Piece, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Neon Genesis Evangelion, etc...? It's really sad how people think those series represent the core of anime, and therefore...
  6. H

FFX and KH AMV- Hero

Edit: Whoops, wrong thread. Please close.
  7. H

Don't know where this goes- Movie Maker

Bah, I made an AMV on Windows Movie Maker, but when I tried to save it as a WMV or AVI file, it goes up to a certain percent, then shuts down by itself. The saved file is there, but it doesn't work. Anyone know how to get it saved without it getting killed in the process?
  8. H

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

Whoever's read the novels or watched the anime so far, feel free to discuss it! This is a keeper for sure, I was won over simply from Episode 0! The dry humor of Kyon and the enthusiasm of Haruhi are just great together, and from what I can see, Itsuki's not bad either. The ED is excellent, the...
  9. H

Traverse Town training

If you're stuck at a level and you really want to get to that 100 mark, try this out- It's useful especially after the midpoint of Hollow Bastion, when the heartless get stronger. The stuff in parentheses is for when the heartless from HB start to invade other worlds. This is for Normal mode...
  10. H

One quick question.

Okay, there might be a few. My brother's started a new game and he's at Atlantica right now. I've just defeated Ursula for the first time (for him, he's kinda stupid. -_-), and there's this huge clam thing in her cavern, and I can't figure out how to open it. It might have something to do with...
Back