• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

. Kairi needs to drop dead .

Kiari is the best what you mean i would do here any day of my life. she rocks and always will you sora riku lover fans might as well just shut your big pie holes because (im not taking sides but) KIARI ROCKS. even some girls think it too. just my opinion.
  2. S

riku or sora

in my personal opinion i think sora is better because sora wielded the keyblade while riku was dark sora defeated ansem to save rikus butt sora made the darkness dissapear for then and of course sora has beaten tons of heartless when riku beat like how many 5:confused: anyways i think sora is...
  3. S

Level before leaving Destiny Islands.

yup i should've but you know what i was just darn tired of staying so i left lol but i should've gotten off at 100.:D :D :D
  4. S

Level before leaving Destiny Islands.

i left destiny islands at lv... you wont believe me but i left at lvl 50 cause i thought you just stayed there the whole game so i kept trying to find out if you do so i am now 100 at the hollow bastion. darn i am a good player.:eek: :eek: :D
  5. S

Goofy & Donald weird stats.

ok this thread was named donald and goofy wierd stats not talk about sora and say the same thing over and over again. either we should talk about the topic or we delete the topic. i agree witheveryone here but its not about sora its about DONALD AND GOOFY. ok thx cya.:D
  6. S

kingdom hearts 2

yo oathkeeper im 12 years old and can i have a sig and ava i cant e-mail cause i have no yahoo address ok thx man your the best;) :cool: :D
  7. S

Auron VS. Sora

what the $#%* people need to stop posting versus threads its driving me crazy ahhhhhh .if i could though i would beat the heck out of auron he wouldnt stand a chance ok enough i hate these im getting involved now stop posting these threads plz.
  8. S

Offical RHG thread

i know they will show more love at least what i think srry. but i think they will because remember how sora promised kairi hed come back for her well she probably remembers that promise just like sora does. kairi and sora were destined for each other and thats the way its supposed to be. well i...
  9. S

Sora's new abilities

sweet thats hot with all those new abilities and shit its gonna be nice. i watched trailers he like flys in air then blasts people by spining towards them sweet. ok this is all AWESOME c-ya
  10. S

which kh character r u like?

well i thi8nk ijm most like sora cause im connected to a girl too:) . I am also brave when challenged by a bad person. The one thing im most like him by is mine and his courage in making different choices:rolleyes: :cool: . im also part riku too cause sometimes i cant stop the...
Back