• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Is Cloud in this game as well?

Hopefully he will appear again, and this time as a party member not someone you fight.
  2. K

How long with a boss battle

Malificent Dragon form. Man that was hard the first time. And it was harder when my friend dared my to beat the game on expert with the normal keyblade, magician style... God it was scary, but I won...somehow...
  3. K

2 things

I a have about 45,635 and I beat sephiroth at lvl 59. I don't use strike raid. As soon as he dose sin harvest I run really quickly or supergilde to him and hit him. It works for me.
  4. K

Cant Kill Hercules in Time Trail?

It's nothing new to me, and I already beat him in time trial so it dosen't really matter.
  5. K

help

Agreed. Use logic thinking. The higher lvl you are the stronger you are, so why would it be harder to beat him? All it is, is logic thinking. Like 2+2=4
  6. K

The Gummi Ship in KH2

Even if it's a mini-game, the gummi ship still looks awesome. It looks like it has detachable weapons or fin funnels that shoot the enemy ships.
  7. K

Video I stumbled across

I remeber watching this, but it had different music. Well anyway thanks.
  8. K

levals

I also have a couple other files: 1. lvl 64 ( Expert) 2. lvl 58 ( normal) 3. lvl 74 ( expert) I deleted # three cause it got boring on a warrior file.
  9. K

levals

Wow. How long did it take you to lvl up to lvl 100 on COM? It's driving me insane at lvl 64.
  10. K

Sora's new abilities

But I still don't get it. How can you fuse with someone because of wearing "special clothes." I'm not saying it''s stupid, but it is wierd. I think when I play the game I'm not gonna fuse with anyone. Sure I'll do it a couple times to see the abilities, but it'd be just too wierd for me.
  11. K

Sora+Donald=A REALLY fast Sora

Actually if you look closley you see the glow from his feet go up ( like he's powering up) maybe when he fuses with donald he stands and powers up for magic attacks, thus making them more powerful.
  12. K

certen cards

That wasn't nice. Anyway, yeah you have to fight till you get one.
  13. K

Favourite Keyblade

The Kingdom Key or the Lionheart.
  14. K

levals

100 on KH and 64 on COM.
  15. K

I finished it :D YAY !!!! Expression of happyness !

Cool! Now try doing it in hard mode. I'm in the process and it ain't walk in the park.
  16. K

Kingdom Hearts awards

I agree. Riku might also stand a chance.
  17. K

So Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your pain. I wanna shoot myself. I can't wait anymore.
  18. K

sora or riku?

I like riku's better because of how he fights. After I go into dark mode, nobody can hit me.
  19. K

Keep old or get new theme song?

I don't mind if they change it, but I still like Simple and Clean.
  20. K

KH Expert finishers:Was there a different gallery?

I feel your pain. I just did that about a week ago. It's very hard, but then again I was only lvl 24.
Back