• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Japan Disney Sight

Ok, if this has been posted before, please forgive me, but I found this sight in Sora's Domain, and it's very awesome. Too bad I dont speak Japanese. Once again, if this has been posted, forgive me. http://www.disney.co.jp/interactive/kingdom/2.html and...
  2. F

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Ok everybody, this is my first fan fic, and I hope you all like it. I wanted to stay close to the Game, but still add my own twists and new world of course. Please let me know what you think, because it will let me know if I should continue to add chapters (I already have 4 more chapters...
  3. F

Deep Dive countdown...

Ok, if somebody has already posted this, please forgive me, but does anybody know why the Deep Down countdown would show the numbers 13, 10, 8, 7, and 2 as Roman Numerals? Every other number in the countdown is just that, a normal number, but why show those? I could possibley understand the...
  4. F

The Organization member's names...

Ok, first, I want to apologize in advance if this has already been posted, but what is it about the Organization member's names, and the letter "x"? Why the "x" in everybody's name...except for DiZ? #12 - Larxene #11 - Marluxia #8 - Axel #6 - Zexion #5 - Lexaeus #4 - Vexen and now Demix? Any ideas?
  5. F

What's your favorite KH song?

Ok, for those that own the KH soundtrack, what is your favorite song? Mine would have to be anything with Hikari in the title, and the three Kairi themes, and I can't forget about the Planit-b Remix in English! For those whoe don't have the soundtrack, go to...
  6. F

Final Mix Unknown

My sister recently bought me a Kingdom Hearts movie (cut scene's from the both KH and KH: Final Mix) for my birthday, and in one of the Final Mix scenes, when you come out of fighting the dragon, you face one of the Unknown's. In the cut scene Goofy ask's him if he is Ansem, and he states that...
  7. F

What Castle is this?

Go to the end of the world, and start from the save point "Final Rest". Go back through the portal, and defeat the 3 Invisibles, and 2 Angel Stars. After that, jump up and go through the top portal (all you are doing is back tracking), run down the corridor, and jump up again though that portal...
  8. F

Miximum Hit Points?

Just wondering, does anybody have Donald with more then 69 HP? That is what Donald has on my file, and Goofy will soon have 102, same as Sora, just as soon as I get him one more Crystal Crown. Thanks.
  9. F

Cover to Kingdom Hearts 2?!

Check out what I found. http://www.epinions.com/pr-Kingdom_Hearts_II_for_PlayStation_2
  10. F

Best and Worst Party Member?

Who was the best Party Member? I never really liked changing out people unless I had to (Phantom, Hallow Bastion), but if I had to pick, it would be Beast! The worst was Peter Pan! God, I hated his rooster crowing!
  11. F

Final Mix Weapons and Magic on KH2?

Does anyone know if we will get the weapons available on KH Final Mix (and CoM), and the new Magic abilites from Final Mix? Just curious. For those who are wondering, in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (the Japanese version), you learned 4 new magic spells, 1. Slap Shot 2. Gravity Break 3. Ripple Drive...
  12. F

Sephiroth Challenge

Here is one that my brother put to me. Beat Sephiroth with all 16 Keyblades. From the Kingdom Key to the Ultima! That was a good challenge for me!
  13. F

Final Stats

Alright, here are my Final Stats under the Expert mode. I beat it again last night. Heartless Defeated - 9999 Times Defeated - 18 Attacks Deflected - 1437 Times Hit by an Enemy - 4768 Total Item Usage - 111 Party Member KO - 93 Curative Spell Cast on Friends - 856! I'm proud of my stats! Let me...
  14. F

Coliseum Time Trials

What are your best Coliseum Time Trials? Mine are - Phil Cup - 1'57"08 Pegusus Cup - 1'26"38 Hercules Cup - 0'42"44 Hades Cup - 4'03"06. I'm jus curious. I know I can do better. Thanks!
  15. F

Hi

Hi! I love Kingdom Hearts! It's my favorite game, and I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2!
  16. F

Who will return?

What Final Fantasy characters will be returning to KH2?
Back