• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Extra!!! Extra!!! Read All About It!!!!

This game is going to be awesome (praying all of the organization is in it!)
  2. J

3 org. members gone

DONT SAY LARXENE DIED!!! That really makes me feel bad and worsens her chances of being in KH2.
  3. J

e3 today

I had my dad record it for me
  4. J

New Organization member

I dont care about these new members I just want larxene in KH2. This guy looks wierd anyway.
  5. J

Kingdom Hearts 2 Award part 3

Sora of course, is the best hero you can never go wrong with him he has taken down so many baddies and his story is great. Go Sora.
  6. J

DiZ

I luv the theory and i also want to kick Ansems A** again so this is great.
  7. J

Kingdom Hearts2 Awards part 2

YES, YES, YES you people wait and see. Err.... All of these Axel lovers
  8. J

Kingdom Hearts2 Awards part 2

Ahh! People VOTE FOR LARXENE! She deserves to win this one. She is the most awesome organization member hands down. While she has my one vote now i know she will have your vote in the future..(will post more details on why i choose this awesome character later...)
  9. J

Keep old or get new theme song?

I think they shold keep simple and clean if they do replace it, the song better be WAY better
  10. J

E3 countdown!!!!

Oh Great now I am going to have to be on G4TV ALL the time to keep up.
  11. J

Kari and Namine looks alike?

I think Naime and Kairi are linked like BHK and Sora. I dunno if anyone has said that already. Like Naime is the BHK for Kairi.
  12. J

make new mebers of the organasation

I like her, but then i dont like her! I am guessing she is hotter than larxene. I dunno I would have to see her in action. NICE IDEA!
  13. J

Fairy God Mother Replaced with YUNA (theory)

In KH1 I basically thought all the summons where useless except for Bambi and Tinkerbell and i only used those when i REALLY needed them. I am not a HUGE final fantasy fan but i could care less who they kept or replaced but i do doubt that they'll replace Fairy Godmother because the game cannot...
  14. J

What world do you think should be in KH2?

Toy Story would be neat but weird. Oh I dunno! I would love Pride rock, Lilo and stitch, Pocahantis, and Finding Nemo.
  15. J

Kingdom hearts 2 awards part 1

Where is Larxene?? J/P LOL! I choose Sora he is the hero after all and he has had to take down ALOT of heartless and Baddies. The reason I didnt choose BHK is because I heard he is not the oringinal Sora is but who cares. GO SORA. Also, I HOPE there is going to be a Best Organization Member/...
  16. J

stitch

Stitch would be fun to see in this game but not in his own world. I really want to see the Atlantis world reappear in this game!
  17. J

if u could meet anyone in kh who would it be?

Larxene just because of the soul purpose that she is awesome.
  18. J

Help!

Yeah i had no clue what BHK meant and what everyone was talking about
  19. J

Favorite Organization Member

Larxene IS the BEST LARXENE, LARXENE, LARXENE, I could say her name all day she is THE best KH character IMO. She is awesome and her overall view and attitude electrifies me XD. She is cute, mean, and evil three great attributes in my heart she will never die and I HATE Sora for killing her I...
  20. J

Help!

I was confused when i first heard it to
Back