• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kh spoofs?

Do you know were I can get one? My friend wants one....Help please!
  2. A

Chibi Vampire

Have any of you heard of it or read it??
  3. A

Fanfiction ► Ok I did this on paint

Ok, I did this on paint... I Draw better but I dont have a scanner.... -.-' anyway tell me what you think, Oh and sorry that its small its actually bigger but it was scaled down on photobucket.>.< Hope you like it!
  4. A

how long..

How long do you guys spend on this site/forums?o.0 I'm only on for like 30min a day.....-.-' Also If you go to more forums like this how long do you spend on them???0.o
  5. A

So what...?

So whats Mokona's 108 secret techniques??? Oh by the way its the Mokona in Tsubasa! The White one not the Black one in Xxxholic.... hmm but what are the black ones too???>.> But I have 4 for the White Mokona's 108 secret technigues: ~Voice IMITATING ~super dramatic power ~knowing when some...
  6. A

Who here...

Does anyone read xxxholic?!? o.0 It's by Clamp and it twists with Tsubasa. Its so funny!^^ But Black Mokona is the best!^^
  7. A

Help... I'm lost

Ok, once I heard that Sora's really name is SORAGE... IS IT TRUE?!?! o.0 I'm so lost..... T.T
  8. A

Dnd??

Ok, this is sad but.... do ANY of you play Dungeons and Dragons?? Please dont call me a nerd.... please! .... Even though I I'm... really....-.-' I just want to know.... so PLEASE POST IF YOU DO!!!!!
  9. A

[scrubs]?

Does any one like [scrubs] here???? BECAUSE I DO!!!! PwEeEeT! ^^
  10. A

The Keys to the Kingdom, anyone?

Have any of you heard of the the series by Garth Nix: The Keys to the Kingdom?? If you have not, I recommend them! There really cool! All the ones out so far that I know of are: 1st: Mister Monday 2nd: Grim Tuesday 3rd: Drowned Wednesday 4th: Sir Thursday (I'm not sure that its out though) If...
  11. A

Lagoon Engine?

Anyone know about Lagoon Engine (by: Yukiru Sugisaki)?? If so, I like Jin Ragun!!! Hes so COOL! And cute!^^ >.< but also I think it sucks that theres only 3 manga books!
  12. A

The candidate for goddess

Ok, has anyone knoow about the candidate for goddess? Manga or Anime?? Its really cool and likie no ones knows about it! but if you do know about it who do you like the best? I like Zero! He is really cool!, and Kizna is really awesome! here is a link if you want to learn more>>...
Back