• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What mp3 player do you own?

I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't made a topic here since 2005 =D I own a Zune 80GB Black. Best mp3 player and first I own. Tons better then the iPod, bigger screen & the software is a lot easy to use. I hope there are some Zune owners here. It's pretty underrated which I like.
  2. S

SlipKnot

Does anyone like Slipknot? I think they suck because their music sound to loud and rough. Are they heavy metals? When I first heard them I was like what the hell....
  3. S

Taking Back Sunday

Anyone think this band rocks? I think they rock my mind lol I love the style of their music. I enjoy listening to their album called "Where You Want To Be"
  4. S

Carrer In Gaming

I was thinking does anyone ever wanted to have career in gaming or want to meaning that you can make your own video games. I would love that. Please post what you feel: I think I would love to have a career in video games because I think it's so much fun making games for living. Just think...
  5. S

Dead or Alive 4

Do we have any DOA fans here? :lol: I am really exciting about the new DOA coming out soon with the new Xbox. Here is some screen shots of it: http://www.xboxyde.com/news_1483_en.html They are so amazing. Some say the girl with the long hair is Leifang, the blonde hair boy or girl could be...
  6. S

Avril Lavigen

Any Avril Lavigne fans out there? I personally think she’s amazing and has such a wonderful voice. Her albums “Let Go” and “Under My Skin” are breath-takin’. I hate it when others don’t like her. Her videos are amazing and she’s beautiful. I love the clothes she wears. I am a big fan of her...
  7. S

HELLO! I love KH

Hello all I am new here and I have to say Kingdom Hearts is the best RPG game out there. I think its beaten Final Fantasy now lol. I am not sure... Well here is a few things about me, I'm 17 I love playing video games such as fighting and RPG. Dead or Alive rocks! I love rock music... Here are...
Back