• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I just thought you should know...

I had a dream today that we were all Vikings and had horned helmets and i had a fat drunky friend and Zombies were attacking and i had a stick and my stick broke so we all ran and i got seperated from my friend and wound up in some rich guys place with scooby doo and gang and we tryed to solve a...
  2. S

How many times ?

How many times have you watched the trailers for FF7 AC? ive counted ive watched one 27 times
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Sephys awakened!!!

Okay this is my first pathetic attempt at something like a fanfic...there will be something like 3 chapters to it so if you dont like the first one then just dont read anymore. THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT CLOUD TO DIE DONT READ! uuhhhh yea so here I go.... RATED PG-13 due to mild language CHapter 1...
  4. S

full metal panic

okey dokey then..ahem..ive read a short few pages of the manga and was wondering if it was any good?....i thought it sounded like a good manga in the very few pages i read so i became interested......so is it buying material or just a waste of time?:confused:
  5. S

KH fun facts

seriously i lost the link but i remember some of it.... 1: soras role was originally played by mickey...note: the white gloves, goofy big yellow shoes,and the red pants... 2: yuffies place was originally played by rikku from final fantasy 10 but was decided not too for fear of confusion 3...
  6. S

my sig problem

ok everytime i log off my sig turns into the little box with teh red X on it so i keep on having to put it on again......so what do i do to keep it on there when i log off or exit out?
  7. S

in confused

is FFVIIAC for PSP or PS3.....ive been on sites about it and some say its for psp and some say its coming out with ps3......can someone clears things up?:D :confused:
  8. S

BHK rings....

sorry if this is old but the theory or whatever that the BHK is twilight or light half dark is very possible because in JumpFEsta trailer hes looking at his hands and one ring is white and the other is black.....sorry if this is a stupid post...p.s. i think there rings....
  9. S

ultima, ruby, or emerald wep.

sorry if this has been posted before but do you think theres a possibility of one of the bosses in kh2 being one of the weapons off final fantasy 7...if there was what one would you want it to be?:confused: sorry i know this is a stupid thread but its like my 2nd one. i just thought that there...
  10. S

another platinum match maybe?

just a thought form me...if the colliseum world is back do you think there would be another platinum match and if there was who would it be against? just thinking...
Back