• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Last Chaos

For all you MMORPG players out there, here's a game you may or may not have heard of before, Last Chaos. Last Chaos is a 3D, fantasy MMORPG with 4 expansive maps to explore, heaps of awesome creatures to fight, quests to complete, multiple random events on a weekly basis, plenty of content and...
  2. S

Help with Java

Ok, so I did a bunch of work with Java last year in my first year of Computer Science at uni. It was the language they decided to teach us with, but it wasn't the aim of the course. It was more of a tool to teach basic programming methods and the like, so just their chosen medium. Anyway, the...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Omega

Final Fantasy Omega This story is something that I came up with to go with the Final Fantasy like world that I made up. To make it more like FF I’ve decided to include all of those little things that all FF games include. These are: •Heroes •Villains •Monsters (Tonberry, Cactuar, Malboro)...
  4. S

EGE Expo Australia

I'm not sure if anyone else knows this, I didn't until about 20 minutes ago, but the eGames & Entertainment Expo is on the 17th to the 19th of November (Next Friday to Sunday) in Melbourne. There will be next gen consoles on display and set up for demonstration, an Xbox 360 tournament, eSports...
  5. S

Gabbly chat

Someone posted this on another forum that I'm on. It's called Gabbly Chat and it allows you to talk to people on any site in an instant messenger style. All you have to do it type in gabbly.com/(website address here). For example, for these forums you would enter...
  6. S

Drive form activation

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this theory or even this topic so if I'm repeating a thread, please forgive me. I have read many discussions about how drive form is activated. By that I mean how you can transform. I believe that you can select it from a submenu activated by pressing...
  7. S

Username game

The idea in this game is to google image search your name and then post the first picture that comes up. If it is inappropriate (vulgar, distasteful, etc) then post the next one, etc. Here's mine:
  8. S

Where is this?

Pardon my ignorance everyone, but where is Leon supposed to be in this picture from the latest trailer? Sorry but i hate when the pic stretches the page- GTX Better? - Me
  9. S

The Bane Insurection

So much to do, so little time... Take your time, don't be afraid... The soul is still safe. Now step forward. Can you do that? The child stepped forward. Power sleeps within you, If you give it form... It will give you strength. Choose well. The child looked around and saw a sword, a shield...
  10. S

What's your favorite quote?

I know that there are other similar thread but what's your favorite quote from absolutely anything? Mine is from Bash.org. Warning! That site contains some (OK 80%+) 'innapropriate' material. But as if that will stop any of you who shouldn't go there. Anyway here it is: <i8b4uUnderground>...
Back