• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

SPOILERS- Titles Meanings

Re: Titles Meanings i think the knights are roxas,one is holding the oblivion and oathkeeper riku,the tall one kairi,the short one and tthe one walking in the dust is sora because u can see the out line of his hair
  2. S

Siru

sorry but .:kl:. made it up
  3. S

why does sora want darkness

maybe he wants to rember namine she did say the memories of of com would be in the deepest darkess
  4. S

kh3 info

go here http://www.khmaniacs.com/reportajes/wk_sobrekingdomhearts3.php look below the pics to see it say these charthers r in future kingdom hearts
  5. S

riku=dwu?

i was just thinking maybe riku is the dwu i mean he has the hair and he pick twilt and he has the light n dark keyblades. so what do u guys/girls think?:confused:
  6. S

Kh Voiceovers

lol it's kinda funny u guys n girls fighting with him :)
  7. S

BHK names; what I think

bhk name might be sora becuse In Christmas Town sora said: Sora: "Sora and I." Sandy: "That certain Sora decided that Santa didn't exist seven years ago." how do we know that sora is sora and not bhk?
  8. S

Made up towns in KH

i would have....... mider from ffVll or junon town from ffVll
  9. S

deep dive & asas analysis

i think bhk is looking for sora,the king and riku r trying yo find out what the org. is doing
  10. S

Xaldin, the leader?

what weapons does the EM use in FM
  11. S

Connection

doun't u mean darkside
  12. S

Castle Oblivion A COMPUTER??!!

go to the links on top and go to user conerl[bad speller] then find a pic on google or something copy and paste on the sig. page. maybe the numbers mean the org. and diz is a fuseing of them but thats a bad theroy.
  13. S

News to me?._.

it's very old but new to me is about the changing partners thing
  14. S

DIZ and axel in kodos

i argee with u 100%
  15. S

gimmik move?(heard form E3 on G4tv)

and it changes denped on the boss
  16. S

Overdrive Meets Drivemode?

i do not think so becuse in a vid it had sora in brave mode and there was doueld[spelling is bad] and addlin in his party:cool:
  17. S

Two other worlds!!!,maybe

i argee with you it is a weapon.
  18. S

Extra!!! Extra!!! Read All About It!!!!

maybe a double-sided blade in one hand and a nom.sword in the other _____ ^^ ! this is a bad drawing
  19. S

Overdrive Meets Drivemode?

yeah in drivemode he changes his duds and in overdrive its a spepicl move [ffx] sorry about the spelling
  20. S

Release dates for kingdom hearts 2

its comeing out [/U]late winter {dec.}
Back