• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Nerdy Drum Major Stuff

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the dominant time for Stravinsky's Firebird Suite. I'm talking about the Danse Infernale part. You know, the really creepy one that I think was made into a Fantasia 2000 production. I need to know because I have tryouts for Drum Major coming up...
  2. M

I'm INSULTED!

First off, I would like to say that I love videogames. I love everything about them. However, there are certain types of videogames, and/or systems, that I do not particularly care for. Just last night, I happened to play Halo with a few of my friends. I would also like to say that Halo...
  3. M

Lookin for Hikari...

I've been looking for an mp3 for Hikari (the japanese version of simple and clean) for forever! If any of you guys could help me out that would be great. I kinda wanted both the full version and the planitB remix, but either will be good if do-able. Please help!
  4. M

So Jesse Macarteny was on the other day...

I was listening to the radio the other day, and what should grace my ears but Jesse's new hit song. The song is fine, a little too pop-ish for me, but this weird vision graced my mind. The song came on and I pictured Roxas singing out of a garage in Twilight Town with Hayner on guitar, Axel...
  5. M

Regional Lockout?

Ya know, I was planning on buying Naruto: Narutimate Hero 3 or Gekitou Ninja Taisen from Japan, but I don't know anything about regional lockout. I wanna make sure that it'll work on my system before I buy it. Can someone help me please?
  6. M

Ehh...Reno and Axel?

Just watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. (awesome, by the way) Reno looks, acts, and sounds (same VA), a lot like Axel. I'm sure plenty of you have noticed. A few other turks also look kinda like Organization members too. Elena or that one girl from Before Crisis could be Larxene...
  7. M

Anime Pairings your WISH were canon. (All Manga and Anime welcome)

Well? Any ideas folks? KibaHina from Naruto for me...
  8. M

Fanfiction ► Story Approval, please! *SPOILERS*

Alright, I have an idea (just an idea) of a storyline for a new epic. By the way, if this is good, DON'T steal. I'll hunt you down and gut you like a trout. Sooo. Thirteen members of Organization XIII. Six of which were Ansem the Wise's Apprentices. Ienzo, Even, Eleaus, Braig, Dilan, and...
  9. M

Easter Egg in the White room!

Yo! I just figured this out. Whenever you're in the Pod Room, or Namine's White Room in the Twilight Town Mansion, the Attack menu changes. It looks like the card types from Chain of Memories. Look specifically at the Item, Attack, and Magic options. You'll see!
  10. M

Orochimaru or Voldemort?

They are so much alike that it scares me. What with the snakes, pale skin, and desire for immortality and such. So: Who is scarier? Better? Would win in a fight?
  11. M

Fanfiction ► Piercing Through

Alrighty then. This will be a fic running through several worlds. They start at leaving Castle Oblivion, running through worlds based on Wicked, Digimon (02, post MaloMyotismon), and Naruto. It ends...in an intriguing place. You'll see soon enough. Oh by the way, through all of this I may...
  12. M

Fanfiction ► One more world...Poll. Help Me!

Alrighty then, I need you people to decide what fourth and final world I am going to put in my new brain child. Help out! I've decided on three worlds so far They are: Digimon (Post MaloMyotismon in 02) Naruto (I'll make it work) Wicked Yes, you read right. Wicked. I don't care. This...
  13. M

Celebrity Voices...Are you grateful?

What with Movie star Haley Joel Osment reprising his role as Sora, David Gallagher of 7th Heaven fame as Riku (again), and new Pop star sensation Jesse McCartney as Roxas, eyebrows will rise. Are you happy that all of these voices are here? Keep in mind that most of them are here through...
  14. M

Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King

What do you think about it? Will you buy it? I think that it looks kind of like DBZ budokai games... just a little. But the creator is Akira Toriyama! If you go to the site, and watch the trailer, there is a part where the main character looks like he is turning into a Super Saiyan! I know...
  15. M

New scans!

They are of the Steamboat Willie world. Yup, Sora has been changed! He looks wierd... Here be da link: http://soradestiny.s2kclub.com/ (Its Monkeh's Site) XP (He says not really...)
  16. M

Tsubasa Resivoir Chronicle vs. xxxHolic

Whish do you prefer? Personally, I like Tsubasa better.
  17. M

KH2 poster... about the thing they are sitting on...

Look at the poster. Here is the link if you haven't already seen it: http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/124706231.shtml The thing that they are sitting on... Doesn't that look a little like the Ultima Keychain? Just a little bit? I do not know if this has any relevance, but please...
  18. M

The Great FF class crossover!!!

Okay I need 1 person for each class hat has appeared in an FF Game. (cept for Crystal Chronicals and KH) You can take a person out of the game or create an entirely new one. This is me Sai Class: Summoner Weapon: Whip Limit Break: Summon Absorb Bio: Raised in the frosty hills, North of...
  19. M

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Okay the new book is comming out next week. This thread is for what people know, what they want to know, and also a countdown clock! So people, Let me find stuff for you!
  20. M

Best world to Explore ; P

So you know that the worlds have been touted as much more expansive than the first game Nomura also said that everything was put together from scratch and that thery didn't re-use stuff from the first game (graphics/layouts for the planets). So, in this topic, put down which world you'd like...
Back