• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

remember the backyard key thing??

hey, does anybody remember that one KH spoof where sora's like "no one can defeat my backyard key!!!" lol i forgot where it was and i wanted to show my friend, lol i know that's like a decade old, hahaha so, if anyone can send a link or tell me how to find it thatd be super cool
  2. U

The Grim Reaper

Hey, is the Grim Reaper a secret boss? I'm having tons off trouble finding him any help? muchas gracias! :)
  3. U

poems inspired by KH

Forgive me if this is the wrong place... but this is inspired by KH, so I said to myself...what the hell? Ok, anyways... I wanted to post some poems that KH inspired me to write. I want to know what KH fans think of the "KH inspired" pieces I've written. Please, be...
  4. U

Fanfiction ► Poems inspired by KH

Forgive me if this is the wrong place...i couldn't really think of anywhere else to put my poems. I want to post some poems that KH inspired me to write. I want to know what KH fans think of the "KH inspired" pieces I've written. Please, be critical...I...can....take....it... ... ...I think...
  5. U

Check this out please...

Okay, forgive me if I'm in the wrong spot, but I found this neat music video. It's just a bunch of Another Side Another Story, Deep Dive, and some KH. I think it's good. Oh, and forgive me once more because when I previewed the last time I tried this one, it didn't work, so you'll have to click...
  6. U

Sora's Dream

Please forgive me if this was already talked about, but I was just wondering why Sora had the weird dream in the beginning of KH if he wasn't the true keyblade master. Does anybody think that Riku had weird dreams before everything started happening also?
Back