• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Interview with Nomura.

Credits go to www.kh2.co.uk for posting this. A video interview with Nomura.You don't actually get to see him,they say hes "camera shy."Anways,you can plainly see that the girl doing the interview has absolutley no clue about what shes talking about,it's kinda funny. Although they don't...
  2. K

Axel related.

This is an interview with Tetsuya Nomura.(sp?)In it we see him talking about who his favorite Org. member is.He says something about Axel that makes me more interested in him. "You could cry?"Interesting....... In the newly introduced "Org." members, which is your favorite? A: I guess that...
  3. K

News to me?._.

Ok,I sit around all day trying to find the newest KH2 info as well as the next person,but today I found some old news that was new to me.Well it's not all new to me,just the changing partners part,the magic up part,and the drive part. Sorry if this is old news to anyone. From GameFAQ's.com...
  4. K

BHK and White Heartless related?

Take a look at BHK's zipper,then look at the symbols on the White Heartless' heads.(Dusk and the other big White Heartless that's not named.)They bare a resemblence no?Could BHK and the White Heartless be connected somehow? Forgive me if this is an old theory. =[
  5. K

Newbie here.^^;

Hello all. I'm new.(Shocking I know.) Well anyways,I hope I like it here.(No doubt I will.^^)
Back