• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. lina512

Lit ► A fanfiction fixation

Hello everyone, I'm an old user, I haven't been here in years, and most of my threads, and posts I can't find, so I'm not sure if what I'm looking for is even here anymore, or if it even was to begin with, but no harm in asking. There is a fan fiction, that I read some time ago, that was kh...
  2. lina512

Fanfiction ► The Kings Ace

Foreword: this story is still in development and I am putting it here to be viewed and to be critiqued by you the readers because I want to know whether or not I should continue this story or scrap it and move on. "Is it better to be a King, or a commoner?" that is the question most commonly...
  3. lina512

I'm back.

My name is Lina (Pronounced Lee-na) I have returned from a long and arduous couple years away from the forums mostly because I attained a stalker during my stay here, but now I'm back and ready to rp and show my stories once again.
  4. lina512

Welcome to the Shen institute

okay lets assume that somewhere there is this private school that teaches/ trains people in odd profession such as alshemy witchcraft and whatnot. imagin finding yourself wisked away to this place meeting new freinds and going into a field you prefer. Rules:No G-modding, powerplaying, or pg-13...
  5. lina512

The Three Keys:Restart

ok nothing im doings working so im going back to my one and only sucessful rp but i have to say if any of my old comrades in that venture wanna come back itll be better this time and less hectic and maybe we can actually keep all the pages anywho..... if u were in the original venture i would...
  6. lina512

Fanfiction ► Finding Lina

ok this wil be my second attempt at a fiction story enjoy. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHAPTER 1 The Dream "Joseph.....Joseph.....Joseph help me." a soft voice rings out through the the waves of...
  7. lina512

The Tournament

The inspiration: What would hapen if someone just said ya know what im gonna go and put a bunch of people in a white void and have them fight to get out with the biggest prize known to man? The Answer: You figure it out this is a Rp for all those character you create to use in just such an...
  8. lina512

Cold Armour Warm Heart

Hey guys im glad to be back the sites a bit different but i like it the same. First up Introduction-It has been years scince the need for the bounty hunter Samus Aran she has scince then slipped into the rank of myths and legends. But a message from the Galactic Federation brings news of a...
  9. lina512

Fanfiction ► Metroid PRIME:FINAL MISSION

This is something im working on heres the prolougue METROID PRIME: FINAL MISSION PROLOUGE: Somewhere in quardrant 5 sector z a familiar bounty hunter ship flies torward a planet coated in blue mist. Mission log enty:I am getting close to what i beleive to be the source of the...
  10. lina512

Fooly Cooly: Finding Haruko

hi" are the best words i have ever heard from an anime char. called haruko from fooly cooly. Ok heres the deal haruko has been gone for a yr. and naota is still bored with his life even though his swing is better and he can play the guitar like a god. he still has dreams of haruko and all he...
  11. lina512

super smash brothers melee 3

ok its the next ssbm tournement and any char for (NINTENDO) can join there from any game u can supe them up and stuff just what ever you do no goddmodding or unexplainable kills and nlo cheat devices and for the love of god no genies or wizards unless the wizard/geni was a char. in a nintendo...
  12. lina512

Fanfiction ► The Bounty Hunter

heres the first chapter just so u know most of them are longer. feel free to comment:D Sesion 1 Chapter 1.A Home in a Heart Torn by Consequence My name is scorch Maximillion i had a life like anyone i had three freinds one being my girlfreind.there names were/are Alia zeros,Shi Karamoto,and...
  13. lina512

the legend of zelda:zeldas adventure

ok in recent photos from legend of zelda i have seen the princess with a sword.and link is a werewolf type person but still horray hes older and not a cartoon,but thats besides the point this rp is going to have link,zelda,the sages,ganon,andmany enemies and freinds from links adventures...
  14. lina512

sundown samari

hello people this is my third thread ok so heres the basis ur back in feudal times when samari's and monks and such had the sweet life and soon there will be a tournement to see who is the best samari in all the world. i need 10 samaris and 5 monks and a preistess and first person to send me a...
  15. lina512

elementals

hello this will be my second thread ok this is a story ive been working on ever wonder what would happen if you put all the elements into a human form and then let them run around as teens with all their powers what would happen and what could well anyways here are the char. i need to be filled...
  16. lina512

the three keys

Hey guys this is a rp on the whole dark,light,and twilight keyblades i encourage anyone to join i will play as the twilight key weilder fyi i need people to play as sora and riku. As soon as i get them i need some people to play as heartless and people from the castle of oblivion. name:joseph...
Back