• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Meilin

χ years, wuuut???

Same. But then again, I was a cringe child. Maybe it's better those remain fond memories. XD
  2. Meilin

What WERE the trees in Ven's visit to Dwarf Woodlands?

I always figured there were unversed possessing the trees or something XD
  3. Meilin

χ years, wuuut???

Thanks for the shoutout. I remember being in here in the early days when Chain of Memories released and we're all freaking out about the BHK (blond haired kid) and why does he look like Sora. XD I wish there was a way to find contact info for oldforum friends. I enjoy BBS like these, but so...
  4. Meilin

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

Looking back, that wait from 1-2, with only COM to fill the gap, felt much longer. I didn't feel as deprived from 3D to 3, what with the re-releases/remakes that included final mixes new to the USA, plus the mobile game, plus 2.8.
  5. Meilin

Post Your Picture Thread III (Attack of the Selfies)

For fun, I'mma do a then and now. Join date: 2004, freshman in HS, weeabo Now: mid-30s, supervisor at a stock brokerage
  6. Meilin

Hello there!

Welcome to the party, where every theory thread looks like this
  7. Meilin

KHUX ► [Theory] New forms of Darkness

.....I legit forgot the whole plot of Dark Road until you mentioned it and that makes perfect sense now. I've been planning to binge the entire plot from start to finish but ofc, delays.....
  8. Meilin

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

real talk I've been so amazingly angry that I couldn't play Twisted Wonderland so having either the game or the subbed anime come here would make me a very happy nerd.
  9. Meilin

I gave up after there were 15 card types in my extra deck. And your post reminded me that American Idiot is over 15 years old and it is more accurate the last 5 years than the 5 years after it was written.
  10. Meilin

News ► So... You Want to Be A Keyblade Master? Complete The Level 1 Run, and Become A Legend!

....Someone make an award just for this absolute psychopath. Well done, friend.
  11. Meilin

I Want Another Kingdom Hearts Collection - This Time With a Greater Emphasis on Preservation

I love this idea, especially because I loved the translation of the GBA Chain of Memory and while the more correct translation in Re:COM is fine it's missing some of the oompth the original had for me. I also felt the gameplay in that worked better in 2d. But I feel that keeping record of...
  12. Meilin

KHUX ► [Theory] New forms of Darkness

That's an interesting idea actually. Rather than Isa or Namine, we might see Demyx and Luxord, since it's implied they also have links to ancient keyblade weilders in KH3?
  13. Meilin

I'M SORRY IT WILL BE WHAT
  14. Meilin

Ok no seriously I am dumb where is the react button for these posts? XD

OH THANK FUCK I THOUGHT I WAS LOSING MY MIND
  15. Meilin

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I mean, I hope for that but I feel it was a very wasted opportunity not to at least hint at it somehow, like Yen Sid brooding on 'I've heard of similar events before" or a secret report or SOMETHING.
  16. Meilin

I am scared to join TikTok but I legit might have to now. realizing today that the YuGiOh dub debuted 20 years ago hit me in the guts
  17. Meilin

Ok no seriously I am dumb where is the react button for these posts? XD

Everyone keeps liking my stuff and I can't figure out how to do it because I am clearly blind -_-
  18. Meilin

Hi, returning member, here

Must be something in the water, I'm jumping back too. Someone tell me how this newfangled 'like' button works XD
  19. Meilin

Miss you too nerd. I don't jump on here much anymore but you should hit me up on discord sometime.

Miss you too nerd. I don't jump on here much anymore but you should hit me up on discord sometime.
Back