• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Does KH2 look fun after you spoiled yourself? (NO SPOILERS PLZ)

Before I bought KHII JAP version a few months ago I spoiled it SOOOOOOOO much for myself. Realy. I knew so much about it ,who Diz was and about the Organisation members and other things... First I taught: shit..why did i do that. What if I don't like it that much anymore because I spoiled a lot...
  2. S

Any yaoi fans here *_*

Yaaay! Are their any yaoi fans here xD **raises up hand** Me!
  3. S

Secret ending in kh2

Wuaah! I saw it too! I saw it too!!! XD I'm so freakd out about it *_* it was sooo coool!!! The secret ending...I soooooo wanna know what it means O_O My *stupid* theory was that the secret ending took placed 100(?)years before or after KH1/2 XD but whatever,it was just something I made up @_@
  4. S

**WUAH BIG SPOILER!!!!!** who has seen KHII Secret Ending

hahaha xD woops sorry!!:P Just when I tought I found out something new everyone else already knows :P LOL
  5. S

**WUAH BIG SPOILER!!!!!** who has seen KHII Secret Ending

Elllllooo!!!! I just finished Kingdom Hearts II -PROUD mode- this morning at 4.30 (i played it allll night long XD) and I saw the Secret Ending and I went crazy!!! XD seriously. I was like: WTF O_______O Nfeanugsengsbgeb Did you guys saw the secret ending toooooo?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I did!! XD And...
  6. S

Question aboout KH2 (for the ones that has the game)

@ Uzumaki-Naruto I'm not a HE but a SHE :P but the other things you said Iis true..^^;
  7. S

Hahahah! Thanks for all your kind words! But I didn't ask if I'm good at English or not :D :p But also thanks for the ones that translated the Japanese for me! Could you maybe also translate the things that you read when you click on some of the options?? (only the things that are new in KH2)
  8. S

Hello! ^^ I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 last tuesday when I saw it in the stores and I'm already very far with the game yay!. It is the Japanese version (I payed 90 Euros for it O_O and im still planning to buy the european version!!) and I use a dutch walktrough I found on the internet for it so I...
  9. S

Create your own KH2 character

xD Yay! This is DARK!! Mah chara! xP Now you know how he looks like!!
  10. S

Create your own KH2 character

Well it itsnt a chara I made up for KH2 but a chara I made up for a doujinshi (fan made manga) Im makıng from KH named; Kingdom Hearts: DARKness -Name: Dark -Gender: Male -Age: Unknown (looks like hes 16 or 17) -Hair Color: Black -Eyes Color: Red -Skin Color: Dunno xP Story Line and stuff...
  11. S

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

Wuaaaaaaaaah o.o Me = JEALOUS!!! I wish there was something like that here in the Netherlands tooooo so I could play KH2 ** cries ** Oh and a question is KH2 much more difficult to play or is it the same?? And does Sora have another voice now??
  12. S

Weird dreams...

Yay! I had a KH2 dream again but I don't remember everything though @_@ I was in a forest or something and some dude gave me KH2 and I was like: OMFG !!!! And then something happened and I was in Hallow Bastion ,but it looked a little different. I was searching for something,dunno what and then...
  13. S

BHK name.

Someone told me it is Chris but I don't beleive that,I think it's something Japanese with a meaning ,like Sora = sky and riku and kairi (dunno their meaning)
  14. S

Diz is defenelty Ansem

What does ansem's shell means ._.??
  15. S

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

wuah don't eat it,just give it to me ok? x"P If I found it,I'd pick it up first. After that, I'll just go home,and call my Kh-fan Nepfews and make them jealous and I'll tell them I'd kill them if they come to my house,because I want to play it first. I'll kick my mom and my 'sister out of the...
  16. S

Weird dreams...

lol I dreamt that Riku wanted to kill me with a knife but Sora didn't want that so he tried to save me,but Riku killed him and after that he killed me and I was covered in blood and Riku laughd evil @_@... well,it wasn't a dream,but a nightmare xD and I also dreamed a long time ago of KH2 o.o...
  17. S

Howdy O_o..or something like that xD

Hello x"D I'm New!! **dun dun dun** ._. I'm a girl,14 years old,lives in The Netherlands,likes anime/manga/yaoi/drawing (and ofcourse KINGDOM HEARTS :"D) ._. well...that's all i guess. If you wanna know more,just ask :"P **huggs Riku** bah baaii xD
Back