• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Any yaoi fans here *_*

Yaaay! Are their any yaoi fans here xD **raises up hand** Me!
  2. S

**WUAH BIG SPOILER!!!!!** who has seen KHII Secret Ending

Elllllooo!!!! I just finished Kingdom Hearts II -PROUD mode- this morning at 4.30 (i played it allll night long XD) and I saw the Secret Ending and I went crazy!!! XD seriously. I was like: WTF O_______O Nfeanugsengsbgeb Did you guys saw the secret ending toooooo?!?!?!?!??!?!?! I did!! XD And...
  3. S

Question aboout KH2 (for the ones that has the game)

Hello! ^^ I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 last tuesday when I saw it in the stores and I'm already very far with the game yay!. It is the Japanese version (I payed 90 Euros for it O_O and im still planning to buy the european version!!) and I use a dutch walktrough I found on the internet for it so I...
  4. S

Howdy O_o..or something like that xD

Hello x"D I'm New!! **dun dun dun** ._. I'm a girl,14 years old,lives in The Netherlands,likes anime/manga/yaoi/drawing (and ofcourse KINGDOM HEARTS :"D) ._. well...that's all i guess. If you wanna know more,just ask :"P **huggs Riku** bah baaii xD
Back