• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Shrouded In Darkness ( A Literate Kingdom Hearts RP)

Every night I close my eyes………that’s when the nightmares begin again. Every night I find myself falling, falling into nothing but the darkness that surrounds me from every side, slowly seething into my body through my ears, my nose, my mouth and even my eyes. I feel it’s cold touch trying to...
  2. S

Time to start where i left off..........beating all hell out of you lot.

Man it's been a while. I see this place has changed a bit since i was last here. Anyway down to business. THIS IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO ANYONE ON THE FORUM That's right. Just as a little warm up to get me back into RP'ing i'm willing to take on any RP'er on the board. Hell maybe even more...
  3. S

A Warm Up

Ok i know i said that i was leaving a couple of week ago but with the news of LoC leaving with an almighty RP of his own i've decided to come back for one last party. But before that starts i just need to get some RP practice in, i'm feeling a little rusty at the moment and a good battle will...
  4. S

With my last Breath - My Swansong against LoC

Yes some of you might have realised by the title that this is a battle between me and LoC. Recently he invited me into his 10 v him battle royale but sadly due to forces unknown i had to pull out. However he was kind enough to offer me a rematch whenever i liked. However there is another...
  5. S

RP Battles

Alright i've been thinking lately. I've noticed that RP Battling has become popular over these past few months ever since LoC kicked Oni's ass. Since then everybodies been getting in on the action and have been creating battles left right and centre. Som have even used battles to help develop...
  6. S

RP Battle: Me versus AoD

Alright this is merely a sparring match between me and AoD. She's recently just gotten into the whole battle scene and i figured i'd help her out a bit and let her get some experience under her belt. I won't be needing judges for this so please nobody ask, though feel free to comment as the...
  7. S

Batman: Gotham Knights

This RP is sanctioned by the Guild Gotham. A city once filled with evil and corruption. A city where the rich had all the power and the poor were killed for being what they were. A city where the police were bought by the powerful and a city which had been left to rot by the American...
  8. S

Memoirs of a Hero: A Warriors Beginning

A lone figure sat in an old fashioned rocking chair, the type that creaked with every repetitive movement it made but would never be repaired no matter how loud it squeaked or how many pieces of wood fell off of it’s arms. The room itself was dark; almost pitch black, except for a small glimmer...
  9. S

Memoirs of a Hero: A Warriors Beginning

A lone figure sat in an old fashioned rocking chair, the type that creaked with every repetitive movement it made but would never be repaired no matter how loud it squeaked or how many pieces of wood fell off of it’s arms. The room itself was dark; almost pitch black, except for a small glimmer...
  10. S

RP Battle: ME versus anyone who want's a go!!!

Alright i've been bored lately so i'm challenging anyone on the forum to an RP battle. Basic rules and set up for a normal RP battle. I'll be using my usual character, Dusk Adams. So.....any challengers? Rules: 1. No God-Moding or Power-Playing 2. Cursing allowed 3. 5 grammar error/typo limit...
  11. S

Natural Justice

“In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No. Not vengeance. Punishment." Frank Castle A.K.A The...
  12. S

Natural Justice

“In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No. Not vengeance. Punishment." Frank Castle A.K.A...
  13. S

Batman: Gotham Knights

This RP is sanctioned by the Guild Gotham. A city once filled with evil and corruption. A city where the rich had all the power and the poor were killed for being what they were. A city where the police were bought by the powerful and a city which had been left to rot by the American...
  14. S

FF7: Rise From The Ashes

After the Meteor incident the group formerly known as Avalanche came to be known as hero’s by the public and were honoured with statues and memorials all over the world, there story being passed down from generation to generation. Upon returning to the mess that was Midgar they were greeted with...
  15. S

Spoiler Warnings

Now i'm not sure if this should be posted here or not but it does involve RP'ing in a way. I was just thinking whether any new RP's using the end story of KH2 should have a spoier warning put on it to not spoil it for the rest of us who don't want to know anything if you know what i mean.
  16. S

The Streets

Alright i'm gonna try something different. Not sure if anyones tried a purely racing themed RP on here but i figured i'd give it a go. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Soulbury Island, a growing metropolis in the heartland of America. Shadowed by towering...
  17. S

Uneksia (An LDJ and KWB collaberation)

(Seeing as it died probably cause of christmas and everything i'm restatring it.) Thursday 15.12.2005 Log: 23199 Uneksia, a world unlike any which you have ever visited, even ever dreamed of. A land where physics is meaningless and the laws of reality do not apply, a land where your spirit...
  18. S

Uneksia (An LDJ and KWB collaberation)

Thursday 15.12.2005 Log: 23199 Uneksia, a world unlike any which you have ever visited, even ever dreamed of. A land where physics is meaningless and the laws of reality do not apply, a land where your spirit forms that of it's true animal self and roams free to search for adventure, a land...
  19. S

Battle Royale: The New Class

Ok i got the idea of this from the japenese novel/manga/film Battle Royale. If you don't know what it is then you might be either too young or your country has banned it from being distributed. lol. Nah seriously i'll explain in the background...
  20. S

Final Fantasy 7: Rise From The Ashes

After the Meteor incident the group formerly known as Avalanche came to be known as hero’s by the public and were honoured with statues and memorials all over the world, there story being passed down from generation to generation. The world slowly got back on its feet and Midgar was redeveloped...
Back