• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

request re: green clothes

I have a request to those interested in the green clothes(fusion)if you want to know help me find it so0 if you'll help reply. and to those who reply thankyou if found make a new thread so the people know. p.s. thanks again
  2. D

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

when i was looking up stuff about KH2 i saw a pic of sora in green clothes like a drive but my power went out and now i cant find it if any body sees it could you reply.:confused:
  3. D

what your most anticipated thing about KH2

mine is I want to see all the drive forms and BHK's name.
  4. D

from what seen so far wfhat's your fav KH2 world?

i am asking because all the ones i have seen they all look cool but to choose one mulans world looks coolest.
  5. D

which KH series character are you an why?

which KH series character are you and why? Iwas wanderin to those serios Kh fans what Kh series character are you and why are this person. and please nothing like"because I said so". Ok i consider myself the Enigmatic man-reason in this community noone knows me so i am a stranger to those out...
Back