• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

The #1 thing I want to see in KH2...

thanks. when i saw the game trailer and i saw the heartless army or whatever it was charging towards sora & co., i thought it would be cool to have your own little army. as to how it would work out would be pressed upon square-enix
  2. M

The #1 thing I want to see in KH2...

i want to see a huge army of the new and old enemies and heartless charging towards sora, donald, goofy, hercules, mulan, jack skellington, jack sparrow, cloud, auron, leon, yuffie, beast, aladdin, peter pan, BHK & his crew, selphie, wakka, tidus to have an epic battle, with surprise help from...
  3. M

2player in KH2?

if it would be a two player co-op, it should be like the classic Sonic games(where you run from the left side of the screen to the right). It being one player but if you plug a second controller in, the second player could take control of a teammate.
  4. M

Flame the hell out of me if this is old....

1-It is unnofficial, but I don't believe so. 2-Again, it's unnofficial, but the majority of them seem bad, and the others people aren't sure about 3-Pirates of the Carribean is in Kingdom Hearts 2, OFFICIALLY 4-If what is being said is true, then yes 5-I don't know, and I doubt that anyone...
  5. M

What worlds do you want in KH2?

i'd actually would love if they had a Darkwing Duck world. I hope some people remember the show, with how old it is.
  6. M

Listen to this...

i think they just wrote that in the magazine so word will get around, then ppl would buy the magazine and their company would make money.
  7. M

what ff character would u like to see on kh2

all the characters that were in kingdom hearts; Zell Dincht and Irvine Kinneas in Sora's age range, Quistis Trepe and Rinoa Heartilly in Leon/Squalls age range; Vincent Valentine in Cloud's age range; Tifa, Rikku, and Yuna in Sora's age range, and Lulu in Wakka's age range; Lenne as a singer in...
  8. M

dont u think it sucks

no i don't
  9. M

what would you like for kh-2 ?

-more worlds, bigger and better -to have more than 3 people battle with you -ability to fly(like in neverland) in all worlds -hover/skateboard from back to the future 2 -more stuff i can't think of, at the moment
  10. M

Not sure if anyone knows this or not but i was shocked

what game magazine? it could have been a typo, too, you know.
  11. M

Extra! Blonde protector of Sora may be--

I was thinking along those lines, but I see him more as a long lost brother who somehow got involved in the chaos.
  12. M

Who are you most like?

i'm like a mix of sora and riku. like sora and riku, i want to explore places and get away from where i live. like sora, most people look to me as a leader in group activities. like riku, i'm stubborn and misunderstood, i seem cycnical though everyone knows i do care for other people.
  13. M

Are Heartless really heartless?

14. M

Kairi a Keyblade Master?

i think in the game somewhere, Riku will sacrifice himself for Kairi but give her his keyblade. Just guessing so don't flame me.
  15. M

Why the white creatures ARENT the Nobodies

neo stands for non-existent ones
  16. M

BHK's Name

well the game is supposed to be about promises, so maybe his name will be partly the japanese word for promise.
  17. M

EM Finally Solved!?

Well, I thought the shadow might be hiding also but I took the liberty of lightening it and this is what it looks like. Now I don't know if it's just me but to me he doesn't look like he has Axel's facial marks.
  18. M

how much of PotC do you think will be in KH2?

I think Sora will probably have Will's role in the world, but it's also just a guess.
  19. M

Did anyone else notice?

i have a question. Who is Seymour?
  20. M

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

for me, the mixture of final fantasy and disney, the instrumental music, and the action
Back