• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Item help

okay well do you know where those other Orichalcum+ are at? just tell me where I can find them
  2. U

Item help

Okay if anyones beaten kh2 already please tell me where I can get Orichalcum+ I need 9 more of them for ultima weapon.
  3. U

Diz talking: Sora getting his memory back

That is not Riku with Diz ppl...I dunno who it is but I know its not Riku.
  4. U

roxas and st. peter

Whats the point of this topic?
  5. U

Egnimatic Man in US Kh1

I just heard from one of my friends that you can fight the Egnimatic man on the US Version of Kh1 by doing these things 1. Find all Trinities 2.Complete Jiminies book 3. Find all puppys Is this a fact or crap?
  6. U

Memories of Xehanort

I was thinking maybe that video was something of Xehanort's past, and if he was a weilder of the keyblade maybe he was the 1st armored guy shown in the video. This is just a theory I came up with.
  7. U

Him

I think HIM is the greatest band in the world, who else thanks they are?
  8. U

KH2 release date?

Acutally Japan got it last year, My friend has the Japanese version so Dec 22 may be the US release
  9. U

KH2 release date?

I heard Dec 15
  10. U

Fanfiction ► Final: Pt.4

Pt.4 Raven was alone all of her freinds have been defeated she can have no help now she decides to make a final stand against Roje and Rowen"You cant beat me!!"Raven said in anger,Roje grined evily and began to walk closer to Raven"You have no hope of winning,but you can surrender and accept...
  11. U

Fanfiction ► TT fading pt.3

Pt.3 "TOUCH HER AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU"Zane screamed at Roje as he punched him to the ground,Roje got up with his head down he looked up and his nose bleed and a huge bruise on his cheek was there"Hmm you made me bleed....your stronger I see and so is your love for a phsycic..."He said while...
  12. U

Fanfiction ► TT fading pt.2

Pt.2 Rowen and the others were resting for their arrival everything was complete Rowen called this day the moment of truth the assaisination would be a success for them.At the T tower Raven was trying on her new clothes Zane bought her.She came down stairs in them and was embarressed"I dont...
  13. U

Fanfiction ► Teen Titans: Fading pt.1

Pt.1 In a distant part of Earth a family of evil are planning for there next attack,they also found a perfect target for them they have heard tales of the Teen Titans.They looked upon a Picture of Raven and one other they knew Zane.In the city the Teen Titans were having a little fun time for...
  14. U

hurt the next poster

do anything to hurt the next poster anything
  15. U

Good Anime

im now liking anime and i was wondering what others are good ive seen the ones on tv and i wanna see Naruto but what are some really good ones?
  16. U

Give the member above you the finger

let the fingers rise
  17. U

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

did any of you see the april fools joke i was POed big time when i first heard that
  18. U

why is there someone in the kitchen with dinah

why is there?!!!!
Back