• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Item help

Okay if anyones beaten kh2 already please tell me where I can get Orichalcum+ I need 9 more of them for ultima weapon.
  2. U

Egnimatic Man in US Kh1

I just heard from one of my friends that you can fight the Egnimatic man on the US Version of Kh1 by doing these things 1. Find all Trinities 2.Complete Jiminies book 3. Find all puppys Is this a fact or crap?
  3. U

Him

I think HIM is the greatest band in the world, who else thanks they are?
  4. U

Fanfiction ► Final: Pt.4

Pt.4 Raven was alone all of her freinds have been defeated she can have no help now she decides to make a final stand against Roje and Rowen"You cant beat me!!"Raven said in anger,Roje grined evily and began to walk closer to Raven"You have no hope of winning,but you can surrender and accept...
  5. U

Fanfiction ► TT fading pt.3

Pt.3 "TOUCH HER AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU"Zane screamed at Roje as he punched him to the ground,Roje got up with his head down he looked up and his nose bleed and a huge bruise on his cheek was there"Hmm you made me bleed....your stronger I see and so is your love for a phsycic..."He said while...
  6. U

Fanfiction ► TT fading pt.2

Pt.2 Rowen and the others were resting for their arrival everything was complete Rowen called this day the moment of truth the assaisination would be a success for them.At the T tower Raven was trying on her new clothes Zane bought her.She came down stairs in them and was embarressed"I dont...
  7. U

Fanfiction ► Teen Titans: Fading pt.1

Pt.1 In a distant part of Earth a family of evil are planning for there next attack,they also found a perfect target for them they have heard tales of the Teen Titans.They looked upon a Picture of Raven and one other they knew Zane.In the city the Teen Titans were having a little fun time for...
  8. U

hurt the next poster

do anything to hurt the next poster anything
  9. U

Good Anime

im now liking anime and i was wondering what others are good ive seen the ones on tv and i wanna see Naruto but what are some really good ones?
  10. U

Give the member above you the finger

let the fingers rise
  11. U

why is there someone in the kitchen with dinah

why is there?!!!!
  12. U

Goku or Vegeta

who is better?
  13. U

Gta San Andreas

unlike the others i played San Andreas actually had a good story line and plenty of cool stuff to do and the awesome rumours about bigfoot and aliens and stuff i dont think there really real but who knows
  14. U

Uknowndualkey's Clan

Okay I am currently an elite member and almost to superior and I am in a Clan known as the Clan of Many Hearts.Well soon when I am a superior I will leave and start my own clan called The Hooded Mafia well im currently thinking of the name just post here if you think you want to join.
  15. U

the asas phras

i remeber whatching asas and it and at the part where it had a bunch of sentences and one said "so your the source of the heartless"what could this mean that the blindfolded unknown or BHK could be behind all this?
  16. U

ff9 frustration

okay i had it i wanna know im causing less damage as i level up im at LV 75 and Zidane and steinert used to around high 5000 and low 6000 now there high 2000 and low 3000 why is it doing this
  17. U

Fanfiction ► KH:The Hearts Within Chapter 2 The Lost Warrior

Chapter 2 The Lost Warrior Sora found himself in Traverse town again he didn't know whatever to be happy or sad since after he got seperated from his friends.Sora got up and stumbled around as if he couldn't hold himself"Who was that man what could he want with me?"Sora asked himself,he...
  18. U

Fanfiction ► KH:The hearts Within Chapter 1 remade

lost memories are not easy to restore but they will never die for our friends keep them Intro. Larxene and a man are sitting in a field of roses laughing and having a good time, the man bows on his knees and proposed to her, Larxene had a shocked look on her face and said "yes I will"the man...
  19. U

kh2 voice actor ideas

Who do you all think should play the new characters in kh2 i was thinkin Vin Diesel For Xaldin and The Rock for Axel and Frankie Muniz For BHK i think that be cool
Back