• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Need For Speed Rivals

Yoooo, dis game is off da chain! Anywun else play it? I need sum help..............
  2. M

The Psp Update

Does anybody know dat u can update your psp to version 1.52? I did it, but i really dont know what really got updated......Can sumbody tell me?
  3. M

If you were in a kh game, wut weapon, role, stats would you have?

If i was in a kh game, i would have a sheild wid mickey on it, only stronger dan goofy's, my stats would be just for attacking, and my role on da game would be one of disney castle soilders accidentally boarding a gummi ship dat flies and happens to crash land on the same planet as sora, from...
  4. M

Sora,Donald and Goofy's Weapons

Iz it just me? or throughout the whole game, Sora only has one key which iz da kingdom key, and donald with Mage's staff and goofy wid da knights sheild? Only one weapon the whole game? Or are there all new weapons we havent seen yet? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... lets discuss dis.
  5. M

is da king going to be one of your party members?

Can sum body tell me how Mickey will be in dis game? Is he just a character? a party member? Boss? Or is he just an a illusion to sora donald and goofy's eyes?
Back