• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I'm back!!

*sigh* it's been a while since I've been on here. So long in fact, that I feel like I'm new here! so I was just saying "Hi!" and to any and all of the people on here that remember me from before, please send me a message or something. to anyone I don't know (which is probably most of the people...
  2. R

right or left handed?

I was bored, and I felt like making this thread. are you right-handed, left-handed or ambidextrous? I am ambidextrous.
  3. R

the llama song...

many of you probably have already seen this, but to those who haven't this is great: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php :D :p
  4. R

My poem

I wrote this in school a few days ago, and I was wondering what everyone thought. It's about a guy I like. "Everytime" When you love someone... And all you want is to be with them... But you can't, and you know it... When the closer you get to him, the farther away he seems... And just...
  5. R

is it true that in Australia, the toilet water spins the opposite way?

is it true that in Australia, the toilet water spins the opposite way?:p
  6. R

Football vs. The Arts

One thing that really annoys me is that my school shows more support for the football team than they do for the arts. Lots of people say that our high school musicals every year are almost professional, but we don't get much recognation from the school. The football team, on the other hand, is...
  7. R

abortions?

hey, I felt like making a new thread, so I decided to see what everyone's opinions were on one of the most controversial topics--abortion. I looked and I did not see another thread like this, so if there is I'm sorry. I do not belive in abortions because it is still living, even if its not yet...
  8. R

Fanfiction ► My Kingdom Hearts

Chapter1--Destruction of Earth I woke up, staring at palm trees. Looking around, I saw that I was on an beach. I racked my brain, trying to remember what had happened. I remember walking home from school, then waking up here. Slowly, my memory started to return. I remember a storm. It kept...
  9. R

Someone explain!!!

ok, please someone explain how the fourm marriges work? i don't understand.:o
  10. R

I won't be on that often

I'm sorry, but I won't be on that often because school just started today, and sophmore year is supposed to be the hardest year of high school, and Dance classes will start soon, and I still have Karate, and later in the year I'll have choir practice, not to mention 5 people (counting me) all...
  11. R

Does anyone know how to polish a sword?

(what the title said.) I have a katana, and it really needs 2 be polished, and i have no idea how 2 polish it. i was wondering if anyone could tell me how?
  12. R

washabashama

(My brother wanted me to start this thread for him. It is about stupid made-up words.:):D) [My brother commandeered the computer and wrote everything you are reading right now. except the stuff after this post {including the title. . . . . . . . . . . . . he still is typing}] Someone...
  13. R

the quote game

ok, this may seem like a dumb idea, but oh well! how the game works is the first poster says a quote, and the next one has to say what the quote is from and who said it, then says another quote. i'll start off with an easy one: "I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts is Light!!!"...
  14. R

Linkin Park or Hybrid Theory?

ok, which do u like better--their original title Hybrid Theory, or their current title Linkin Park? personally, i like Linkin Park better. BTW, if anyone knows how 2 turn this into a poll, please let me know how.:confused: :D
  15. R

Animation

Back