• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

KHIIFM+ true or false

well it there might be a cheat for it but its possible without it in fm+ the door is just open in fm+
  2. F

strongest

wel i think it was said in the kh manga thing that it was in this order : 1:xemnas 2:xaldin 3:roxas 4:saix 5:marluxia or something in that order im pretty sure about the first 3
  3. F

Song:I m not going down

does anyone know where to find this song ? i tryed every way i know , still nothing :( it plays in beyblade eps 27 and 52 and another and german version YouTube - I'm not going down= i want the english one :( i think its by jonathan evans its so rare :( please help
  4. F

can t play games anymore :(

something is wrong with my computer... each time i try to start a game i get an error message of some kind and saying windows needs to shut it down , and with aoe 3 it says : the minimum req = 64 mb of video card ram (i have 128) and it says i don t meet them. and most games just shut down ...
  5. F

Ichi needs help (proxy)

well i got an email from him , and well see for yourself. Bad news, KHI is completely blocked from my workplace now. I need a proxy to use that isn’t blocked from here either. I know that Suteki Midori knows a lot of them. If you could, can you ask them for the biggest list they can muster...
  6. F

project offset''ps3''

wel just read ^^ Project Offset Preview for PlayStation 3 sounds pretty interesting
  7. F

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

yummy i want some 2^^ if i need help can i ask you for help ?? or mabye dogenzaka if he figured it out by then :)(completely i mean)
  8. F

Whatever happened to Yen Sid?

yeah i always wondered where he went when i came back >.>
  9. F

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

well ranginf rom 11(larxene) bars to 16(xaldin ) look at this guys videos >>YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  10. F

Billy Zane

Well i like billys voice more 2.its darker and deeper its just ansem (heartless xehanort) btw ^ i don t think they will do that , americans (and others)are known to be less open to those experiences(means lower sales), though it is possible they will.
  11. F

Limit Form Info

okat i was interested 2 , though i already expected it to be with limits, but still thx
  12. F

Anime Kiba + Discussion

Kiba's main character is Zed, a 15-year-old boy who lives in a place called "Calm". He is frustrated by his current situation in life and feels that somewhere out there is a place where he can live more fully. One day, at the invitation of a mysterious wind, Zed dives into a space-time crevasse...
  13. F

What did you think of

yeah he seemed stiff , after controlling sora with high jumping and al those skills it was annoying when jumping as riku and stuff >.<
  14. F

Is Traverse Town crap music?

i liked it >.< though it could be annoying if you would hear it 1209 times >.<but wheni heard it again in com it gave me a nice feeling :P
  15. F

keychain?

^^ yeah except if your heart is stronger or if you are already a keyblade master ""jack sparrow and leon could not use it"" riku got the kb from sora for a while(not really stealing) riku used the oblivion from roxas sora can take over roxas his keyblades (though the reason for that can be...
  16. F

Please don't get mad at me

yeah we need it nomura :( but it would be annoying to see scenes of fm+ like the knight battle which we didn t even get just like the unkown memorie flashback in kh2
  17. F

about limit form

mmmm mabye its like the summons ? or worlds or just exp mmm using limits sounds 2 easy and fun ^^
  18. F

Riku vs Roxas!

riku vs roxas 2 fight full YouTube - KH2 - Final Mix: Riku Vs. Roxas (English Subs) title says it all ^^
  19. F

What new part do really want to do in KH2FM

the roxas and es battle and then the org ones
Back