• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Song:I m not going down

does anyone know where to find this song ? i tryed every way i know , still nothing :( it plays in beyblade eps 27 and 52 and another and german version YouTube - I'm not going down= i want the english one :( i think its by jonathan evans its so rare :( please help
  2. F

can t play games anymore :(

something is wrong with my computer... each time i try to start a game i get an error message of some kind and saying windows needs to shut it down , and with aoe 3 it says : the minimum req = 64 mb of video card ram (i have 128) and it says i don t meet them. and most games just shut down ...
  3. F

Ichi needs help (proxy)

well i got an email from him , and well see for yourself. Bad news, KHI is completely blocked from my workplace now. I need a proxy to use that isn’t blocked from here either. I know that Suteki Midori knows a lot of them. If you could, can you ask them for the biggest list they can muster...
  4. F

project offset''ps3''

wel just read ^^ Project Offset Preview for PlayStation 3 sounds pretty interesting
  5. F

Anime Kiba + Discussion

Kiba's main character is Zed, a 15-year-old boy who lives in a place called "Calm". He is frustrated by his current situation in life and feels that somewhere out there is a place where he can live more fully. One day, at the invitation of a mysterious wind, Zed dives into a space-time crevasse...
  6. F

HQ roxas fight

YouTube - KH2FM- Roxas Boss Fight + New Scene (Critical Mode) it looks cool esp after the re command ^^ ps this guy has alot more stuff
  7. F

congratz to ichi :P

well id like to congratulate my friend ichi with his birthday :thumbup: :thumbsup: well happy birthday ichi
  8. F

kingdumb hearts 2 part 1 flash

hi remember kingdumbhearts 1 and com from a guy named roger(or if you totally didn t knew him) who had those flashes on deviantart and newgrounds and now sheezyart aswell here is kh2 part 2 http://www.sheezyart.com/view/939982/ you can also watch other flashes there aswell as kh1 and com...
  9. F

final fantasy best serie ever ? contest

on gamefaq theres a competition about the best serie ever kh lost already i think q finals but ff still in it so vote its on www.gamefaqs.com vote :d en post here what you think :P ps its the finals :P between ff and zelda
  10. F

sora s voice

wat do you guys thinbk about his voice in kh2 (its in the interview with hjoon kh2.co.uk i think its pretty cool but its different so i need 2 get used to it but he s more grown up
  11. F

kh:fm

if you do skip events in the beginning will it skipp all or when you want to there anything special i should watch out for how strong is owa compared to ultima
  12. F

i nticed something

in the clips when in valor form you can c that the magic on the menu is black so you prob can t use magic then and his special atttacks(like kh1 ars arcanum) can be easely used with triangle and when he does you can c the name in clips what do you think about of prob not using magic in...
  13. F

kingdomhearts is twiligth theory

i just thougth of something when kh open in kh1 ligth shrouds ansem rigth that prob means ligth but after we c darkside in kh that means dark so if theres dark and ligth it could be twiligth or mabye all3 or its ligth but in ligth there is also darkness what do you guys think
  14. F

why can t use waepons i bougth

in the rpg i m i ligth blader but when i bougth the kk i couldn t use it it wasn t in the menu when i got jungle king it was 2 ad when i got the heart unlocker 2 so i thougth that normol but now i got the twiligth kk and i could use it as a waepon:confused: why can i only use twiligth kk in the...
  15. F

buying

i i m buying o-o dark ligth twiligth dark sword of ansem neo heartless clas inferno amor plus ultima card and ring for original price +100000
  16. F

wo wants to sell me a

twiligth kk a heart unlocker omega blade and that first waepon of the heartless i will pay 1k for each
  17. F

the strongest fusion

18. F

something i investigated a bit

i ve looked at sentences said in the secrects movie srry if this is old news ive put them in groups this is dd the memory beyond (prob sora memorys mabye about castle oblivion) the secrect place-his voice its left me -this time i l figth)about kairi ansem other (side i thinkwas blurry and...
  19. F

is anyone from holland or belgium (who speaks dutch)

hi i wanted to know if there are a lot of dutch peoples here you can talk in dutch here
  20. F

Premium Cards

what good thing can you use premium cards for i think their annyoing cause you can only use them 1once in a battle ten in that battle you can t anymore
Back