• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Meet Marluxia's *Spoiler*

Re: Meet Marluxia's *SPoiler* Oh.........whoops. :toungesmile:
  2. M

Re: Meet Marluxia's *SPoiler* How would this prove that Marluxia's a women? Doesn't he have a deep voice in Re:CoM?
  3. M

Re: Meet Marluxia's *SPoiler* Whoa. That scares me. That fight is going to be crazy.
  4. M

Vexen FM+ Fight 1

Here it is: YouTube - KH2FM- Vexen Boss Fight (Critical Mode) Credit goes to Utawarezen from GameFaqs. Check out the rest of this guys YouTube profile, there's a bunch of stuff from Final Mix+ in it.
  5. M

Can someone please.....

Help me find the complete secret ending (with full audio) in Quicktime format? I want to put it on my iPod video but iTunes won't accept avi. files. Can someone please help?
  6. M

ES Boss Fight Footage

Wow.....just....wow. If I fought this guy, I'd be screwed. I can't wait to see his other attacks though, it seems like he'll be difficult at Level 99 as well. 3 hits, damn.
  7. M

王国の中心はある: 米国にまだ来るために確認される最終的なMix+ か。

Re: 王国の中心はある: 米国にまだ来るために確認される最終的なMix+ か。 HAHAHA I laughed for like ten minutes after I read that, but anyways, this kid really should translate this before he posts it. After all, if he can make a user-name AND password on an ENGLISH site, he can translate this stuff.
  8. M

I have a question.....

Does semen lose it's like potency or become sterile or whatever when it hits oxygen or air?
  9. M

'Nother KHII Review

That's cool. It's good to see KH2 getting positive reviews even over a month after it's been released. Even though we all know it's like the best game ever.
  10. M

Zexion has a weapon... himself!!! (spoilers, watch out!)

Lexaeus's element was earth, he pummels you with giant rocks and boulders in CoM.
  11. M

Devil May Cry 3 Soundtrack help........

Most of us here know that the DMC3 soundtrack rocks, and is some of the best video game music ever. So I was wondering if anyone knew where to download music from the soundtrack. Any help would be appreciated.
  12. M

O.k Video of the big war outside HB

Nice find and everything, but, uhhhh, so what?
  13. M

KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! (Prizes Posted!)

I feel totally stupid but how do you get my medal in my sig? I've done it before I just forgot how.
  14. M

KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! (Prizes Posted!)

Re: KHInsider's KH2 Internet Scavenger Hunt! AHHHH I won that's so awesome!!!! And I got no wrong that's so cool. I can't believe I won!!!! I seriously did not think I was gonna win. I thought .:KL:. or someone like him was gonna. I barely come here anymore but with these kinds of activities...
  15. M

Something unique about Mickey (Spoilers)

Re: Mickey is playable F*CKIN SWEET!! That's always been my one true dream, to play as Mickey.
  16. M

I'm planning to import....

Look, I just wanted info on how to get the Swap Magic thing. I'm PLANNING on importing, it doesn't mean that I'm going to do it FOR SURE. I want to wait for the English version, because it supposedly comes out in March, and my birthday is in March, but I thought it would be intresting to have a...
  17. M

Thanks NEO. Holy crap this is perfect. Appreciate it.
  18. M

The only problem is I can't find one of those Swap and Slide Card mod things. Can someone tell me what they are called and tell me where to find one for a decent price? I know I sound kind of n00by, but this is the first time I've imported. I need a little assistance.
  19. M

Space Paranoid (Tron world) Description

Here's the description of the Tron world from the new scans. Credit goes to KH-2.net for getting the translations from Egocentrism04. Note: The worlds' official name is Space Paranoid. Page 1 "The 3 that were taken in..." (Title) "Stopping MCP's plans - In the movie, the main character...
Back