• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Favorite Rock Group?

Mine is Led Zeppelin. You can talk about the bands all you want.
  2. D

Chappelle's Show

I like this show it is very funny and Dave is a very good comedian. Although Lil John got over quoted a lot by them and everyone
  3. D

Create your own form!

this is for all the fans of the transformations. Post as many as possible even make up characters to fuse with. And you can use characters over and over just new attacks and names. Enjoy! Example. Lion-heart form: Fuse with leon Weapon: Gunblade Skills: Lion heart like arcunum except...
  4. D

Learn n00b!

Write random Stuff! Similar to Gabriel's n00bish speak. Ill teach! I think..... Let's start! Hello: BN HNJHBNBHNHBHYG Bye:gshfsyjgfhgwgmhasghasf I'm a stupid n00b: fdjkhgjfehdeyghgfebdthegewhsdshg What?: TRTY For all intensive (don't know wat it means......) purposes I literallly smahed...
  5. D

buying Neo claws for 1,000,000 gil!

Yes i am giving u double post if u want to sell. Sry bad typo i am giving 1 million gil to those who will sell it to me post if u want this offer.
  6. D

Led Zepplin! And Other Rock!

Yea i love Led zepplin's music and other assorted music. My favorite song from zepplin besides Stairway to Heaven is probaly Heart Breaker.
  7. D

Fanfiction ► I'm making a fan fiction! Need names!

My title speak for itself. I will be making one but i need a name for the main female character. I will be using my name as the main character, and there will be puppy dog romance between them so just send a girl name. Once i decide on one of them. I will make it i will probaly start at the...
  8. D

I wanna join a clan.

Hi im a level 5 fully equipped with a spell, dark key wielder. I'm willing to join a clan but i want pay. Oh and as for my clan invite disregard it. Thank you.
  9. D

the dark clan! or to be decided?

I'm thinking about it.... so respond if u want to join. Basically i won't put any restrictions on levels. So just respond oh and because u join doesn't mean i will give u money or weapons. Ill give advice that's probaly it. Well i hope u join and ill allow any job in the clan if i get enough...
  10. D

KH CoM jokes!

Hey every body i noticed in kh 2 there r jokes. So i thought i'd post one to the regular's in thos sectopn like me. So ill give the joke i used b4 in the other section it's about Riku and Mickey walking the twilight road. And tell others wat u think of their jokes. k here it is *Riku and...
  11. D

Wat level are you? And how is all ur stuff cards etc.?

Hi everyone! I got another! What level is ur Sora's and Riku's. My Sora is 97! While my Riku is 88! This took me a while cuz on my free time i level up. sometimes. My deck is strong and large. Yea and my health is maxed 560 4 those who don't know. I also have every sleight for Sora. On...
  12. D

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

Wats up everyone! Got another topic 4 yall! So here it is if you could choose wat allignment would u want to be? Be sure to check other topics I made. Have fun!
  13. D

dogs

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp still trying to pay off loans well then just post a billion things. Don't worry only 440 more gil to go!:D 430 after this
  14. D

nothing.......

Woot! Rock on eat pie and keep tryin to pay off loans:D
  15. D

totally random

ducky!:D:D smells like ducky!
  16. D

Help!

Hello i need a Heart Unlocker could u just tell me how to get one they never have any in stock........ i cant level up either
  17. D

huh

Who likes chicken? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE By the way i'm poor in the game can someone attach a heart unlocker or telll me how to get one?
  18. D

If u were sora would u like a twilight choice?

Hello agian! I was wondering wat would u think of Sora if he had a dawn like road like Riku. And by dawn i mean light and dark. So tell me wat u think. In my opinion, It would ROCK! to have dark aura and Ragnarok and Trinity limit would be insane.
  19. D

Hey

Sup! I've read for a while so ill ask a few questions. How do u get the avatars and pictures. And how do u level up u know like heartless to watever
Back