• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

A plan to unlock the secret of kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Re: A plan to unlock the secret of kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! friggin n00bs
  2. A

How 2 cheat Sephiroth's Sin Harvest.

OR u could kick the guys ass overall -_-
  3. A

final stats on sora

ive had my party over 100 for SO LONG its not even funny
  4. A

2 player!!

a RPG with 2 player dont make me laugh if it took GTA forver to even geta minigame with 2 player its gonna take even longer for A RPG to get one
  5. A

Create-a-sleight

Open the door 3 lvl 9 kingdom keys sora aims the tip of his keyblade at all the enemies and the flash comes out like in KH when he sealed a door the cicle of friendship (yes I know lame name) lvl 9 goffey lvl9 donald lvl9ultima sora and donald and goofey all come on the field all get...
  6. A

keybaldes?

well out of evrything we know (SE is keeping KH2 a REALLY big secret) but all we know is that the only keyblades that r in KH2 are the kingom key
  7. A

gay fan art

well ive always hated this but why do ppl make GAY FAN ARY ex. earley (and its still here) ppl made ALOT and I mean ALOT of ''sore kissing riku'' fan art ........ WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know why ppl do this wat about if a 7 or so year old sees that wat do u think hes...
  8. A

Simple and Clean english or japanese version

well I like both r kool but the japanese one has a coller beat to it but im not saying the english one is bad either I would choose the jap. over the english
  9. A

What is Kh COM?

just read reviews and buy the damn thing
  10. A

Fav. South PArk Episode

personally I like the jay pokemon (or watevr its called) episode or the one where jimmy takes steriods CRIPLE FIGHT! *runs out of the church*
  11. A

Meaning of Hikari?

Re: Dont Flame Me Plz! But i have a really dumb question! ........... lmao does evry jap. name have to have meaning -_-
  12. A

Pieces starting 2 add up

im confused so much
  13. A

KH2 cast update

too early to be sending this out and ur right its not even a kh or videogame site =p
  14. A

Favorite character

cloud just looked friggin awsome in KH so im going with him
  15. A

was the train in twilight town accessible in COM?

this makes no since why make a topic in this um place if u havnt played or otn even have a GBA! >< urgh n00bs today theres not even a train in Twilight town
  16. A

Confirmed worlds in KH2

no not yet but they hope to show them soon
  17. A

Breaking Benjamin

any one else like this band personally I like So Cold the best but then again thats the only one I heard ^^;;
  18. A

Why does nobody like Vexen-san? I could use to know why...

Vexen u mean the smart ass proffeser guy I didnt really like him Axel ws proboly the best out of all the members and hey he was the only one that survived too now thats class
  19. A

Sora and Riku out of character?

sure they were a little different but then again sora's frigggin memories were being scwered around with and riku was being tangeled with the dark side (wow ive been watching a lot of star wars latley) so to be hohnest im not suprised if they changed a bit
  20. A

tekken 5

well did anyone like this game I bought it and personally I thought it was good with the cutom character and stuff but the devil within was kinda repetitive punch kick punch kick did anyone else like this game?
Back