• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

gay fan art

well ive always hated this but why do ppl make GAY FAN ARY ex. earley (and its still here) ppl made ALOT and I mean ALOT of ''sore kissing riku'' fan art ........ WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know why ppl do this wat about if a 7 or so year old sees that wat do u think hes...
  2. A

Simple and Clean english or japanese version

well I like both r kool but the japanese one has a coller beat to it but im not saying the english one is bad either I would choose the jap. over the english
  3. A

Fav. South PArk Episode

personally I like the jay pokemon (or watevr its called) episode or the one where jimmy takes steriods CRIPLE FIGHT! *runs out of the church*
  4. A

Breaking Benjamin

any one else like this band personally I like So Cold the best but then again thats the only one I heard ^^;;
  5. A

tekken 5

well did anyone like this game I bought it and personally I thought it was good with the cutom character and stuff but the devil within was kinda repetitive punch kick punch kick did anyone else like this game?
  6. A

hey evryone

well im not actully new I was here before vbulliten took over the forums the origional totally rock lvl 76 in the RPG place! well I used to be sora's-return-in-05 and becuase of my name I think its true but anyho im not a n00b u all must understand
Back