• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Oogie Boogie???????

it probely will explain it. something else is it me or did it look like Axel was in hollowin town?
  2. D

Sora a duel weilder!O.0;;

calm down hes new you guys not every one has played the game as long as you or they didn't hear there was a sequel till recently. i personaly didnt start playing till Jan and didnt start looking into till a couple months ago(im glad or i would have died waiting) Now to answer your second...
  3. D

Final Fantasy Worlds In KH2

i would want Cosmo canyon have Red XIII in your party and fight an org member. and i think neblihelm amd have Vincent in your party hunting sephroth!!!!!. or the Farplane and have lulu, yuna or paine in the party(i doubt they would use Rikku do to name complications.) they wont use anything from...
  4. D

this cant be right can it?

thats true(New2yYa) why do you think AC is different?
  5. D

Oogie Boogie???????

oh well i guess i cant get everything i want(and i was so happy killing disney villans....back to theropy i go)
  6. D

Oogie Boogie???????

or an org member like they did for beast's manor.
  7. D

that would be true but there is translation and voice acting to deal with which should move it back a month or two here. and i doubt that it will come out the same time because there is a website for KH2 in japan but not in english so.....pretty straitforward
  8. D

Oogie Boogie???????

i understand but they could have used an org. member...:( i dont know i was hopping he would stay dead he wasnt a challange or a fun fight and no i dont have a crush on melificent( *glares*) but she was fun to kill.
  9. D

acording to the square-enix website advant children is comming out in north america in 99 days(ther is a niffty count down) i've don the math and thats sept., 12 thats twi=o days befor japan gets it and that cant be right! ....or can it. related to kh 2 it was coming out around the same time as...
  10. D

Oogie Boogie???????

this has been bugging me for a while but didnt we kill oogie in the first game? whats the deal! what do you guys think? P.S. if they brought him back whats stoping them from bringing ursula back( i wouldnt mind malificent!!)
  11. D

Does anyone know?

DWU does not turn into mickey someone just thought he did becuse you see him run up a building then mickey jumps down. this of course could mean that but i HIGHLY doubt it. it either is meaninglis (which i doubt) or a meaning we wont figure out till the game comes out
  12. D

How many org members die???

if you notice when lexeaus larxene die they talk about fading away but axel doesnt all he says is they will meet again and low and behold there he is near the end of R/R and says the others did die. Vexen died on the spot do to his injury and Marlexia explodes and Zexion...well we dont see him...
  13. D

how many wpns does xaldin have!

i think that all the unknowns have unlimited weapons they just chose not to us them , think about it how would you fight with three chackrams and have you noticed that larxene never runs out of dart thingies same with lexeaus! So mabey Xaldin is skilled enough to take advantage of this skill
  14. D

EM Finally Solved!?

actully looking closer he looks more like the sitting unknown just because of the wat he wheres his hood it is a little different from the rest he also appears in the picture with sora donald goofy mickey bhk kairi DiZ an anknown (posably the EM ) and one that wheres his hooh a little...
  15. D

how many wpns does xaldin have!

in an earlier thread someone was trying to prove Xaldin was EM it had a closer look at Xaldin and he had one in one hand two in another and appered to have at least one circling him..... sounds like a fun boss to kill!!!!!!!!!
  16. D

EM Finally Solved!?

besides all unknowns have hoods they just dont wear them all the time or at all it could just be a picture of axel with his hood on....the odd thing is to me it looked more like ansem which is weird because i was sure DiZ was ansem but now im not so sure..... if you remember in the first trailer...
  17. D

Boss Fight In Potc!

barbosa was the bad guy in the movie!!!!
  18. D

Boss Fight In Potc!

or at the very least it might be similar to jafar and you have to aim at the monkey or something!lol that could be fun but you'll prolly just fight him and break the curse in a cut scene or it could be like hades, you couldnt kill him but you still win
  19. D

this one makes you think!!!!!!

it wasnt unrealivent and i think that the dream did have meaning but only symbolism that could be nothing at all!
  20. D

The Enigmatic Man: Identity Revealed

thats a good question. it however is unknown weather DiZ is 1 or a class of his own(considering he looks nothing like the others) but we will probley have to wait for the game to come out to know for sure. another point though i agree the higher the number the lower the class i dont think its a...
Back