• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

super ultra sora-sora therory

k, im not sure if this has been said before, and if it has then sry, in fact i put this therory on a post (not a thread) yesterday and im not sure if anyone read but it makes sense to me, well here it goes, namine said she was linking sora to sora, well some people think that one of the sora's...
  2. S

somethin different about sora riku and BHK

u know how it sorta struck us that sora represented the light(cause he was chosen by the keyblade) riku represented the dark (cause he opened his heart to darkness and weilded it), and bhk represented the twilight (cause we assume thats where he was born:twilght town) well, get this its likr...
  3. S

D.d Crossroad Scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think that the crossroad cutscene in DD is the same as CoM in the beginnig, just in better graphics, and i dont think that anything has happened to Donald or Goofy, write what u think
  4. S

Xaldin in one of the KH2 trailers

I think that in one of the KH2 trailers u see beast and one of the unknowns, beast is looking pretty gloomy to me and the unknown... well shockingly u cant see his face, i think that that unknown is Xaldin, the reasons, in one of the magizines u see zaldin sorta mugging belle, u also see one...
Back