• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Nightmare Before Christmas

I know this is a double post, but I just read this, and nobody has posted in over a month... anyways, Tim Burton has this new movie, called the Corpse Bride, its like the nightmare before Christmas, same look and everything. Its comming out in september, do you think if there is a KH3 they will...
  2. J

Fanfiction ► Drew, Protector of Water (A MUST READ!)

I know this is a double post, but I am trying to bring this back... Updates (not shown here, but will be): The story is undergoing extream changes, and these first four chapters are turning into almost 10! Its looking really good, also, the whole protectors, I am giving them a reason for...
  3. J

**All the confermed Worlds ok KH2!**

I want to say this, everyone who just posted about saying how mad they were about me spaming, is spam in itself! Another thing, we don't know the worlds that are comming out, and since I wrote this, we have had proof of several other worlds, all I am going by is pictures from videos and stuff...
  4. J

jack sparrow picture?

yeah, that is what I have been wondering
  5. J

11 New Screens!

yeah, I read it, it said that he hinted at it, so it might not happen *thinks about his other thread named "KH3?" in this forum* but but I hope it does!
  6. J

I made it, from the fiesta video, screen shots
  7. J

well, the I never read them, its not like its anything that bad, its just posts, they were to show what I was talking about, plus what you and I are doing right now is spam also! ne ways, I was tying to show the worlds that were going to be in the game, so lets talk about that...
  8. J

yeah, it only lets you post three pics at a time
  9. J

So, the worlds are: Mulan-*name not yet announced* Hurcules-Underworld, Hades, or still the Olympus Coliseum Beauty and the Beast- Fabled Countryside OblivionCastle Hollow Bastion Jack-ChristmasTown, ChristmasTown *Not stated if they are two diffrent worlds or what the name will be...
  10. J

Pirates of The Caribbean
  11. J

Christmas Town Holloween Town **Mostlikely same world
  12. J

Hollow Bastion
  13. J

Castle Oblivion
  14. J

Beauty and The Beast
  15. J

Wait, brb, I messed up, I will have this thread up in a few...
  16. J

These are the only confermed worlds, the rest are speculation and might not be true:
  17. J

11 New Screens!

Translations: Sora: "Beast, Lets just defeat these guys!" Sora: "The Order!" (aka The Organization :p) Belle: "It's because you're the one who wanted to dance and started saying ridiculous things!" Castle Staff: *Illegible* Org. Member: "Today, I/we have come to take what is most precious to...
Back