• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Confirmation..(Very minor spoiler)

hey, so usually with games like ff and KH i get so far and then get completely stuck due to being underlevelled (is that even a word?) so i was wondering if you guys could help me... im in the Tron world and ive just got Ansems password... im on about level 24-7 i cant remember exactly... is...
  2. E

Ahhh

:D For importers... i just got KH2.. im from the UK and my ps2 is PAL the game wouldnt work on my portable tv so i took it downstairs to my normal TV. THE GAME WOPRKS PERFECTLY.. NO BACKING UP OR CONVERTING NEEDED. MY TV IS ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD. im using swap magic.. Just thought id tell you...
  3. E

Importers..

importing isnt illegal is it !?! :o and PS.. having it imported was as simple as buying something online from the UK.. just a longer wait :D
  4. E

Importers..

:eek: they didnt ship mine till today. OUTRAGE
  5. E

Importers..

If you imported frmo playasia your order has most likely been shipped :DD mine has :p
  6. E

Our Gamestop

woow it soudns like the US game stores get way more excited about games than they do here in the UK:(
  7. E

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: still waiting Buy that^ Get KH2 imported. stop complaining.
  8. E

How far are you?

^^ why havnt u opened it ?
  9. E

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Im having mine imported to the UK.. should have it early April. im excited :D:D
  10. E

if kh2 will come out next year what will you do?

loool someones been wating a bit tooo long for KH2 ;)
  11. E

question about preorder

www.play-asia.com i payed about 2 pounds for postage :D
  12. E

if kh2 will come out next year what will you do?

whoaaa i didnt realise it was tomorrow for you americans.. mine will arrive at the beginning of April.
  13. E

Europeans.. No Need To Convert Kh2

^^ yeh but alot of modern tvs are able to use it.
  14. E

Europeans.. No Need To Convert Kh2

Hey guys.. i was and im sure some others were about confused about having to convert their KH2 import back up to PAL from NTSC I went to a swap magic forum to get some advice and this is what i asked and what the moderator told me.. i hope this sorts out some of your problems. Question ...
  15. E

Who do you like more Sora or Roxas?

im gonna say Sora because, having not played the game, i know nothing whatsoever about Roxas :D
  16. E

swap magic help

If you have the slim ps2 you need to get swap magic+slim tool :D Are US scart cables the same as UK ones? would they be expensive? anyone know where i can get one? I dont really wantthe black band at the bottom of the screen u get if u patch the game
  17. E

COMPLETED: Europeans getting Kingdom Hearts 2 on March 28, here's how!

^^ is there any way of getting rid of that? is it because the image isnt centralled?
  18. E

Will the quality be good on the game if im converting it and using Swap Magic ?
  19. E

^^ i think its pretty much the same as converting PAL to NTSC just like. the other way round. im using swap magic to get mine ... the game doesnt get shipped till April 4th though. Im just gonna back it up and see if it works... if it dont ill convert it simple as :) wtfolyf thanks ALOT for...
  20. E

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

btw... just in case Any european fans hadnt seen/heard this the new official playstation magazine says its set for Summer.. lets hope theres some truth.
Back