• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Confirmation..(Very minor spoiler)

hey, so usually with games like ff and KH i get so far and then get completely stuck due to being underlevelled (is that even a word?) so i was wondering if you guys could help me... im in the Tron world and ive just got Ansems password... im on about level 24-7 i cant remember exactly... is...
  2. E

Ahhh

:D For importers... i just got KH2.. im from the UK and my ps2 is PAL the game wouldnt work on my portable tv so i took it downstairs to my normal TV. THE GAME WOPRKS PERFECTLY.. NO BACKING UP OR CONVERTING NEEDED. MY TV IS ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD. im using swap magic.. Just thought id tell you...
  3. E

Importers..

If you imported frmo playasia your order has most likely been shipped :DD mine has :p
  4. E

Europeans.. No Need To Convert Kh2

Hey guys.. i was and im sure some others were about confused about having to convert their KH2 import back up to PAL from NTSC I went to a swap magic forum to get some advice and this is what i asked and what the moderator told me.. i hope this sorts out some of your problems. Question ...
  5. E

Preordering KH2 in UK?

Hey.. SO just in case anyone from Europe is pulling out their hair waiting for KH2 like me.. I just preordered it from www.play-asia.com (the US version) It cost me £31 and i should have my game by approx April 9th :D
Back